45

^^(Yugi)

Yugi placed a light cloak over my shoulders. He helped to adjust the hood over my head. Yugi gave me a proud smile before leading me out the building. Yugi instructed me to keep my head low as we navigated through the crowds. We couldn't move fast since my side was aching. Yugi slowed down and picked me up so we could move faster. I squeaked when he'd swiftly speed between people.

Yugi slowed when we reached a small shop. He walked inside like he owned the place and made a beeline for the back. Yugi placed me in a private room and told me to wait a few seconds. He then left and shortly returned with a cute blond girl.

"Lily meet..." I then realized I never gave him my name.

"Addison, but everyone calls me Addy." I smiled and shook her hand.

"Such a pretty name." Lily smiled and sat next to me. "I've got it, Yugi. You need to get back before they do their questioning." Yugi nodded at Lily's smile.

(Lily)

(Lily)

"Thanks Yugi." I gave him a grateful smile.

"Of course." He sped out the door.

"How are you holding up?" Lily tried to observe the bandages. "So they won't need to be changed for a bit. We can close the shop early. Are you hungry?" She glanced over her shoulder. I nodded, causing her to smile. "I can make yummy food or we can buy something. It's whichever you prefer." She began straightening the shop up. "What would you like, guest?" She smirked.

"Umm... you can cook if it's not too much. I'm curious what angelic food tastes like." I grimaced as I moved.

"Well, I'm actually a fairy, so... not angelic food." She laughed while I stared at her in shock. "Ya, other species live here, but the realm is mainly dominated by angels." She shrugged and approached me. "Up you go." She smiled and picked me up.

"You're strong!" I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"Every species is stronger than humans." She giggled. "Now, to my tiny home." She walked out the shop.

Lily would explain the different locations we'd pass. I was in awe at the beautiful structures in the realm. My head is actually spinning from the knowledge about different realms and everything. It's slightly confusing how the realms are connected by barriers and then there are portals and whatnot.

Lily opened her door and entered her cute house. She kept saying it was small, but I thought it was warm and cozy. She gently placed me on the couch and went to the kitchen to begin cooking. It was a studio setup, so we could easily speak to each other.

"So is Yugi a fairy?"

"No. He's an angel." She chuckled. "And no, he's not my boyfriend. He's hella gay." Lily snickered. "You called the gay guy a fairy." She snorted while my eyes widened. "I'm messing with you." She giggled.