59

^^(Ash)

After Gad revealed that information, Ash sped to inform Erana. I was terrified that Kiki's mother was the one who really wanted me dead. I laid on the couch while clutching my ghost plushie. I was a little scared right now.

Erana raced into the room and saw me. I scrunched my brows because wasn't she supposed to be injured? I guess he heals way to dang fast. Erana informed us that she'd be chasing Kiki to make sure she was safe. We nodded, so Erana turned and kissed Ash before leaving.

Ash looked sad, but quickly composed himself when we locked eyes. I smirked while he flipped me off. I gasped in offense and threw a pillow at his face. Ash chuckled while catching the weapon.

Jer sat next to me and rubbed my back. I held his hand and sat up. Gad perched himself on a stool while intently staring at us.

"You seem upset." Ash addressed me.

"I mean... Kiki left and I'm worried. And then Erana-"

"Let us distract you." I arched my brow at him. "It's just that you being sad isn't the most comfortable feeling ever." He awkwardly shuffled. "I think you're better when you're happy." He awkwardly coughed and looked away. "Gad."

"Ooooooh, shall we travel somewhere? Where haven't you been?" Gad peered at me.

"Um... I'd love to go to Spain, but-"

"Spain it is!" Gad jumped up. "Let's go!" He picked me up bridal style.

"But Blake and-"

"Remember my good friend, Titus?" I shivered at the thought. "He'll be here to watch him."

"Who the hell is Titus?!" Jer stood.

"A very scary demon, but why not? Blake loves scary stuff." I chuckled. "Just make sure Titus doesn't give him nightmares." I poked his chest.

"I swear on my life force." Gad laughed.

"Let's go." Ash approached a hesitant Jer.

"Just wa- Hey!"

Ash flung Jer over his shoulder and walked out the door. Gad cackled and jogged to catch up with the angel. Gad told me to hold on before he jumped into the air. We flew high enough where I could touch the clouds, but lowered so I wasn't freezing. I smiled and nuzzled my face into Gad's strong chest.

"I want to do something in this realm." Ash flew next to us. Jer was screaming since Ash was only holding his leg.

"Okay, but can you please not dangle my friend?" I gave Ash puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." He groaned and held Jer by his pants or essentially giving him a wedgie. I facepalmed since reasoning with Ash was nearly impossible.

Ash has us follow him to an alley. We descended and followed him into a building. Ash left us to approach the counter. I cocked my head to observe the bar tables. Oh, I also saw people throwing axes at a target. I wonder-

"Here." Ash shoved an axe into my hands. "Let's go." He smiled and led us to our area.

"Are we seriously throwing-"

Jer was cut off by Ash decking the axe at the target. My eyes widened since he hit the bullseye. Ash smirked while Jer's mouth dropped open. Ash then yanked the axe from Jer and threw it at the target. Again, he got a bullseye.

"Addy, you try it." Ash dragged me to the line.

"I'm not sure how to do it."

"Here." He wrapped his arms behind me and showed me the correct technique.