25

^^(Lara)

Kiki's POV

"RaRa!"

"Er?" I scratched my head in confusion. "What's up?"

"Why are you unconscious?" We were lounging in my room in Hel.

"I was fighting Zena and then... poof! I'm unconscious." I shrugged. "Anyways, what's going on?"

"Your dad is back in Hel." She stated.

"What? But I saw him a few days ago. Why would he-"

"I don't know-"

OW! I felt a brick smash against my head. And that stupid person ripped me out my mental conversation with Erana. Since she's in a different realm, it's hard to telepathically communicate. It's been taking us a while to actually communicate mentally and now... Lara ruined it!

"Looks like you're awake." Lara evilly grinned.

"Something tells me that I didn't wake voluntarily." I rolled my eyes.

I moved around in the copper chains. This bitch really tied me down with metal spikes, coated in poison?! She really has nothing better to do. I tried to shake the debris off her.

"That's for sure." Lara narrowed her eyes at me. "You were going to suck my daughter's soul from her body."

"Yes." I gleamed. "I was about to absorb her beautiful soul until- AHH!"

Lara turned my head to the side and then drove her fangs into my neck. This woman began to inject me with fiery venom. The nerve of this bitch! Oh... and she also wants to drink my blood! Well, this is all very dandy.

Lara eventually pulled back and smirked. I glared at her, but it was hard to focus since the pain was excruciating.

"You feel that fiery pain coursing through your veins?" Lara squatted down and smirked at me. "That's my most painful venom." Lara ran a finger across my face. "And you said you wanted to steal my daughter's soul."

Lara then rested her hand on my leg. Her hand got brighter until my skin began to singe. She's really burning me right now?! Lara and I glared at each other until she decided to break it. She stood up and backhanded me, causing blood to fly out my mouth. I saw Amelia glaring at me, so I decided to vex her.

"You know, Larz... I always liked it when you were rough." I leaned forward and licked Lara's lips. "So sexy." I lightly bit her lip and pulled.

Amelia shoved her wife out the way and plunged her hand through my chest. I laughed as her hand squeezed around my heart. I'd like to see her really rip my heart out. Here's a spoiler warning... I won't die from something as pathetic as that.

"My love, we shouldn't kill her." Lara tried to reason with her angry wife. "Or not..."

Lara continued to try and pry Amelia's hand away, but the wolf was not giving up. It seemed like Lara and Amelia finally wanted to acknowledge their daughter's presence. Amelia quickly released my heart and stepped back.

"Answer us!" Lara moved and gripped my neck.

"I'll answer if you leave those two in the room." I motioned between Zena and Adira's bastard child.

Lara tried to protest, but Amelia held her back. Lara smacked a plastic face mask on my face before leaving. That vampire is so extra. Nyx and Acacia huffed, but followed after them. I settled back into my chained seat and stared at the two before me.