48

^^(Rowan the Raven)

Kiki's POV

"I want you to kiss me like you really mean it... kiss me, Kiki."

I wasted no time in gently grabbing her face and bringing our lips together. Addy gasped as I deeply kissed her. I kissed her like this was the last time I'd ever taste her delicious lips. I poured all of my feelings into the kiss, which left her breathless.

I used my weight to slowly push her onto her back. Addy's hands cupped my hands as I licked her intoxicating lips. She parted them, allowing me to slip my tongue inside. Addy smiled into the kiss while I was getting lost in the feeling.

Even though I knew Addy needed to breathe, I couldn't bring myself to break the contact. I slightly pulled back so she could gasp for air, but I quickly captured her lips again. Addy sighed into my mouth and widely smiled. I held her tight, afraid she'd disintegrate if I released her. I finally willed myself to lean back. Addy stared at me with dark eyes and dilated pupils.

"Wow." She breathed out.

"That's how I feel every time I lay eyes on you." I rested my forehead against hers. "It's physically painful for me not to kiss you." I sighed.

"Then, you should do it more often." She pulled my face and reconnected our lips. "I find that I sometimes lack the words to properly express myself, but doing this..." She caressed my lips with hers. "It's a silent way of telling you how I feel."

I gave her a sad smile and scooted from her. Addy gave me a pained look. I hid my face in my hands and sighed.

"I can already feel the change in your soul." I whispered. "It was once so bright that it was practically blinding. It's still bright, but not as it was previously. Addy, I'm killing the goodness inside you." I caressed her face. "I refuse to taint you into the shell I am. You deserve so much better."

"I don't want better. I want you!" She grabbed my hands. "Please listen to me and not decide what you think I want. I'm telling you what I wan-need and what I need is you." She cupped my face, instinctively making me nuzzle into her hand. "You want me too." She whispered.

"I've wanted you from the moment you reprimanded me at the fair." I watched Addy blush. "I've wanted you for so long, but I must restrain myself." I kissed her cheek.

"Ki-"

"We should head inside. It's late and we should sleep." I bent down and picked her up. She yelped while I pecked her nose. "How about I take you around LA tomorrow?" She rapidly nodded at my suggestion. "Then it's a date!"

I flew Addy to a hotel since my father doesn't have spare bedrooms in his condo. I placed her in the bed, but she yanked me down. I chuckled and tried to untangle myself, but she asked to cuddle me.

"You want to be the big spoon?" I rose a brow while she blushed. "I'm the one who should be blushing!"

"I like to cuddle things when I sleep and I want to cuddle you." Addy cutely whispered. "I'd cuddle the ghost plushie, but why do that when you're here?!" She adorably pouted.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes, but blushed at Addy spooning me from behind. "Sweet dreams, criminal."

"Sweet dreams, softie." I rolled my eyes and groaned, causing Addy to laugh. I smiled at hearing her gorgeous laugh. "You're secretly a softie, so embrace it." I blushed when she placed a lingering kiss to my cheek.

I smiled as her arms tightened around me. It didn't take much for me to fall asleep next to her.

X