46

^^(Ken)

"KIKIMORA!"

Kiki spun around and caught a blade between her two fingers. I stared in horror since that blade would've impaled me. Kiki stared at the dagger in fury before pelting it into a wall. I watched as a short girl angrily marched towards Kiki. Kiki's hands formed into fists the closer the girl got.

"YOU COULD'VE KILLED HER!" Kiki roared and marched towards the girl.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" The petite girl shouted.

"NOT BEFORE I KILL YOU FIRST!" Kiki darted towards the girl.

The girl spread her wings and shot into the air. Kiki jumped up, but the girl tackled Kiki to the ground. They rolled around for a bit until the girl kicked Kiki through a pillar. I screamed as the girl unsheathed her blade. Kiki heard and quickly checked to see if I was alright. She then focused on the girl before her.

Kiki flicked her hand out and conjured up a sword. She evilly smirked before meeting the angel half way. I could barely keep up with them since they moved incredibly fast. Kiki punched the girl down, but the girl swiped at Kiki's thigh. Kiki grunted and kneeled.

The girl jumped up and brought the blade down, forcing Kiki to block her hit. Kiki grunted since the force caused the ground to crack. Kiki then held her free hand up and blasted the girl with dark energy. The girl screamed as she was forced into a wall.

Kiki stood up and quickly jogged to me. She grabbed my hand in an effort to drag me away. Kiki suddenly stopped and shoved me away. I stumbled to the ground just before another woman appeared where I had previously been. She was blond and swung her double bladed sword at Kiki.

Kiki leaned back, narrowly avoiding the blade. She then did a back cartwheel and kicked the blond woman across the hall. Kiki squatted down and focused on the two angels before her. Kiki smirked and threw her weapon at the blond, who easily deflected it. Kiki then jumped onto the petite girl and slammed her into the ground.

The petite girl revealed a dagger, but Kiki grabbed her wrist and snapped it. The girl screamed, prompting the blond to pelt her weapon and a few daggers at Kiki. Kiki dodged the massive double bladed sword, but got nicked by a few daggers. She jumped off the petite girl before the blond could kick her.

Kiki smirked before propelling herself onto the blond. The blond struggled to kick her off, so the petite jumped on her back. Kiki reached behind to grab the back of the petite's shirt. She then dragged the petite over her shoulder and slammed her into the ground. Kiki evilly chuckled as she wrapped her arms around the angels' neck, waiting to snap them.

The angels were struggling while Kiki choked the life out of them. I saw the petite kicking and struggling to breathe while the blond was more focused on freeing the petite than her own survival. I shivered at seeing the petite's skin turn blue... she's dying!

"Kiki stop!"

Kiki immediately halted at my command. The angels used the opportunity to stab her with a dagger. I screamed and covered my mouth as Kiki clutched her abdomen. The blond then kicked Kiki across the face, sending her flying. Kiki crashed onto the ground and rolled a few feet. She slowly pushed herself up, but the petite was there to punch her back down. Kiki!

They began pummeling Kiki and kicking her. Kiki was barely able to push herself up since they kept hitting her back down. I saw the blond pull a dagger from her sleeve.

"Kiki fight back!"

Kiki immediately snapped her head up and grasped the blond's wrist. The blond hissed her teeth since she was struggling to bring the blade down. Kiki smirked and snapped her wrist, resulting in the blond letting out a pained howl. Kiki then grabbed the dropped blade and stabbed the petite. The petite groaned and backed away.