47. bottled feelings

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

"hey, is everything alright?" you looked up at mikasa who came back to the table after a very heavy cry session. the food was on the table and no one waited for her to come back, food waits for nobody!

"yeah." she exhaled, sitting down. she straightened out her dress and stared off into space, she didn't even look at her food for a few seconds. you observed your girlfriend closely.

she won't tell me jack shit anyway

you sighed before putting your fork with your fruit up to your mouth.

" 'kaka ip your not gonna ea gibbe sum." sasha said, her hand covered her full mouth while she was speaking.

"what?" everyone furrowed their brows, trying to understand.

"ugh." sasha swallowed her food "i was saying if mikasa isn't gonna eat her food then give me some."

"oh." the table said in unison

"yeah, why haven't you eaten yet?" eren asked his sister

"oh my uh stomach hurts..." she held her stomach.

"mmh, we'll get a to go plate then." eren suggested.

you side eyed mikasa knowing something was wrong, but you weren't gonna say anything right now. you wanted to wait and see if mikasa would come to you first.

-

5:00 PM

HOTEL ROOM

after some light shopping and walking around vegas mikasa stayed quiet about the phone call. arriving back in the room everyone got comfortable. you laid across your bed continuing to play on your phone whilst waiting for mikasa to open up to you.

"my homeboy said he wants us at the club at 9." connie said

"kay." the room answered except for you and mikasa.

"cool." he said dryly, his eyes also glued to his phone

kasa 💕 gf

what did he say

who

your dad dumbass

oh

same old

"i'm disappointed in you"
and shit

you don't seem like
you're taking it well

i'll be okay

do you wanna talk ab it more?

i'm a good listener

i think

it's okay babe

i'm okay for now

kasa istg if you're lying to me rn

i'm not!

we're good

ok.

why the period

you sound mad at me
or something