43. she's the only one i got

lil filler chapter for you
guys before the real
fun starts

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

WEDNESDAY 3:45 PM

last night you could barely sleep, you felt sick to your stomach remembering everything your mother had said to you. mikasa spent all day next to you, she always found a way to make you smile or take your mind off everything despite her being scared too.

"how you feeling?" mikasa came back into her bedroom with 2 bottles of pepsi, the girl handed you yours and sat down on the bed next to you.

"i could be better still. i appreciate you staying with me ." you shrugged

the girl frowned before a lightbulb went off in her head "...i know what'll help, do you wanna play roblox to feel better?"

instantly your lips curled into a half smile, no matter how sad you were you'd never turn down roblox.

"there's that smile i love." mikasa said

-

AFTER 45 MINUTES OF PLAYING

"mikasa i'm totally kicking your ass right now." connie said from mikasa's laptop, him and sasha were on facetime.

the sound of la mama de la mama on loop was playing in Da Hood.

(they never change the song there omg)

"CONNIE STOP SHOOTING ME!" mikasa's character ran past da Hood Fitness, she ran in a zigzag trying to avoid the bullets.

"nah cause when we broke into the bank you stole my stack!"

"it was an accident, damn." she said over the sound of the distant gunshots.

"good thing that's not me!" sasha said in a singsong voice. her avatar was in da hood fitness eating a bunch of lettuce to make her avatar less bulky.

"AH!" mikasa screamed, seeing her avatar slowly fall onto the ground. connie's stomped her out until she glitched out. "BRUH HE FUCKING KILLED ME."

"y'all are next." connie laughed

"wait - stop, don't kill me yet, i gotta get one more lettuce and then i have to reset-"

"your avi is still gonna look buff that's just how the game works, come on i wanna kill you already." connie said over the sound of his keyboard clicking

"noooo." sasha whined

"girl hurry up, i wanna run to the gun shop." you said jumping on the counter in da hood fitness

"guns? hell nah i got a flame thrower. i'm on my way over right now." connie teased

"SASHA!" you panicked

"fine. let's go.".

you both ran out and headed to the gun shop. inside the store you were greeted by "kai". he rudely stood in the way of the guns you and sasha wanted.