71. homecoming

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

NOW PLAYING: BLIND- KESHA

that night you went out on the balcony with a bottle of hennessy and looked out. you remembered when mikasa broke up with you out here. fun times, right?

this reminded you of that night on the balcony at historia's graduation party, you fought lily for mikasa.

why am i so giving, i gave her everything...

but she gave me everything too, i can't lie.

you looked down at your phone. 11:02 pm the trip back to LA was already planned, the tickets were purchased and you just had to call into work and pack.

you knew you shouldn't stalk but you wanted to, you felt like you had to.

it's not like she'd know

you went to OTG's instagram and found reira's account again. now you had the chance to look as deep as you wanted to. her first post was from 2016.

she must've dyed her hair ash brown recently.

she used to have dark brown hair, almost like sasha, same long curly hair as now. she seemed like she had the perfect little life. she had a big friend group and used to do cheer.

she even had a football player boyfriend. what broke you the most while stalking was you saw a bi pride flag and both of parents holding it up with her.

'so blessed to have amazing parents'

everything you lacked she somehow got. salty liquid dripped onto your phone screen and rolled down. it wasn't her fault her parents supported her, it just wasn't fair. she got to be an awful person and be loved but you were nothing but neglected.

(me lmfao)

she doesn't deserve it...i'm sorry she just doesn't

she was better than you in every way. you couldn't even be mad at mikasa for wanting her, it made sense.

i think you got the best of me,
you're sleeping with the enemy

why not me

it should've been me

mikasa was mine

she still is...

before you could cry more you took a swig out of your hennessy bottle to hush you up. something about the beverage stinging your taste buds with each sip was comforting.

after about an hour of crying and stalking you learned a lot about little miss layla. she was born and raised in japan but moved when she was 12. you also learned her english name is layla but because of how the L is pronounced she's called reira.

the longer you investigated the more you wanted to watch her eyes roll back into her head while you beat the shit out of her. you tried to calm yourself down but the hole you punched inside your closet spoke for itself.