38. look what you started

w// smut

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

THURSDAY 10:10 AM

MIKASA'S ROOM

you woke up hearing the sound of the air conditioning and mikasa's soft breaths as she continued sleeping. her legs and hands were stretched across you so it was hard to sit up.

i don't wanna wake her up but i have to pee-

accepting your defeat, you laid back down on the bed, watching mikasa. she laid comfortably on her stomach, her cheeks were kind of smushed by the pillows.

aww

you were able to reach over to the nightstand so you grabbed your phone and scrolled through instagram to pass the time.

about 30 minutes later you heard a babyish yawn come from mikasa, her eyes fluttered open. her lips curled into a smile waking up next to you.

"morning." you softly chuckled, you looked at her for a second before looking back at your phone.

"hi." she squealed/yawned

you laughed, tapping away at your screen. the girl scooted closer to you. she rolled over to her back and laid her head on your pillow, you both watched your phone screen.

you switched to your snapchat app and flipped the camera around to you. you recorded a video of you throwing up a peace sign and the camera zooming into mikasa smiling and covering her face with her hands

"who's that going to?" she asked, reaching under her pillow for her lavender iphone.

"sasha, good morning streaks." you drew a messy S on your screen in the white pen from snapchat before sending it sasha

"streaks? how old are you? 12?" she scoffed, opening up her twitter.

"look, it started out as a accident but now it's addicting, we've been going for like a month or 2 and i don't wanna break it." you said

"lame ass...hey you wanna go get a tattoo or something today?"

"sure. i don't know what i'm gonna get though." you said switching to pinterest to look up cool tattoo ideas

"matching?"

"my name on you and your name on me?" you asked

"bet, but i'm getting more. i want a long lyric on my torso or something."

"where should i get your name tatted?" you asked, your eyes still glued to your screen

"inside your ass." she bursted into laughter and so did you for a second.

"babe, i'm serious!" you whined like a 3 year old, looking over at mikasa. your eyes locked causing butterflies to erupt.

'she's so cute'

"aye, call me that shit again."

"babe?"

before you could process anything you felt a body jump onto yours. the petite girl sat on top your stomach, leaning over to give you neck kisses.