29. striptease

(slight smut? idk)

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

TUESDAY 12:10 PM

OUTSIDE TABLES AT LUNCH

after grabbing lunch you guys filled up a large circular table. you drank a pepsi and had a few bites out of jean's food that he agreed to share with you.

"this weekend i wanna have like...a...how do i put this without making it sound like a party." she interrupted her statement and thought. "ah, i wanna have a little get together at my house."

"like a kickback?" connie questioned

(just got flashbacks to when adrians kickback was trending)

"call it what you want, but my mom and dad are going out of town to go visit my tía so me and kaya have the house to ourselves for the rest of the week." she nodded after eating a chicken nugget.

"cool, who all would go?" mikasa asked, sitting next to you.

"you guys, mina, my...friend that's a girl, a few of kaya's friends, and anyone else you guys want to come. just don't invite too many people i really want this to be a friendly environment."

"of course, ymir will be my plus one of course." historia said

"cool, i'm guessing this is happening when? friday? saturday?" eren asked

"saturday around like 6 or 7. i think have a date friday."

"AWWW! " you and historia girlishly exclaimed, getting excited.

"where?" you asked

"she wants to take me to a beach picnic so let's see how it goes." she smiled

"you better tell us what happens this time sasha!" mikasa scolded

"does she shiganshina high?" connie asked, looking down on his cracked phone.

"....yeah why?" sasha replied

"i'm on a mission to find her."

"there's like 600 kids at that school, good luck trying to find her." sasha rolled her eyes, going back to her food.

"will she be at the party?" mikasa asked

"hopefully! ah i'm kinda excited."

"keep your guest rooms clean, you know eren's horny ass'll need it." jean joked.

"at least i'm getting action, you single fuck." eren retorted which earned a laugh from your table

"damn, he just violated you jean." ymir laughed. historia turned to her girlfriend to quietly scold her.

"will you be my plus one, y/n?" mikasa turned to you. "please?" she asked cutely

"yes. and you better behave yourself." you said

"i always do." she ran her fingers through her short hair.

"mikasa. i'm serious." you laughed