48. enough for you

w// slight smut

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

CLUB BATHROOMS

12:06 AM

you firmly dragged the girl into the bathroom, which thankfully was just one big bathroom with no stalls or anything. she sensed some sort of tension in you but she found it attractive.

"sit on the counter." you demanded. you'd never been the dom in this kind of situation so you felt a bit hesitant but you'd get mikasa's attention.

she jumped up on the counter before pulling you closer by the straps of your short, black, spagetti strapped dress to kiss you deeply. you took control for once, she welcomed your tongue into your mouth as you both moved together.

mid-kiss you threw off the jean jacket she wore and threw it to the side so you could begin to leave hickeys down her chest.

"please." she breathed out to you, excited to see where you'd let this go. you lowered the straps of her short skin tight dress so you could pull down her dress. pulling down her bra straps with a smile, seeing her now revealed breasts.

you bit your lip before sucking her chest with no hesitation. you melted at the sound of her drunk moans. you now understood the rush she felt when she did this to you.

she whimpered your name, begging you for more. you nodded your head, sliding the rest of her dress down until you got to her black lace underwear. you both felt your lower regions have the same throbbing sensation.

your fingers slid behind the elastic and began to pull them down, you dreamed about a day like this. your finger slithered in before her eyes began to water as her thoughts roamed.

she immediately snapped out of it when she remembered how afraid she was.

you assumed she was crying from excitement and the alcohol but she soon moved your hand away. "stop." she shook her head, at her request you immediately took your hand away from her, you were worried.

"what's wrong?" you asked as the girl hopped down from the counter and pulled her clothes back up.

'i'd feel stupid if i admitted it's because i'm paranoid asf rn'

this whole situation with mikasa's father triggered a lot of anxiety in her, which is why she'd been trying to get out and have more fun so she didn't have time to think about it.

but you guys were about to fuck and she felt guilty for letting her thoughts get in the way. it didn't help that the drinks were making her more emotional than usual.

"nothing, i'm just not feeling it anymore." she wiped under her eyes.

"mikasa im here, talk to me about it..."

"there's nothing to talk about, i'm good."

"then why are you crying..." you said in a saddened tone, why didn't she wanna talk to you?

"i don't know. let's just go back out, kay?" she grabbed your wrist and tried to lead you out

"no." you slapped her hand away "can you stop fronting for 5 seconds, i'm serious!"