75. better left unsaid

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

MAY 2022
(4 months later)

you'd been doing much better in life now since mikasa had left. you were much healthier and you felt like that chapter of your life had finally closed. as much as you wanted to text mikasa back and tell her how much you loved her still you knew you couldn't cause you didn't have the money to pay for a lawsuit.

you'd never get the happy ending you wanted but there was no rule saying you couldn't make up your own. your roomates were much happier to see you out and about with them again.

and as for your tattoo you never had the chance to get it laser removed since it was too expensive so you covered it with foundation during the day and kept it pushing. that was the most you could do about it.

-

on mikasa's end she'd been focusing on herself too. reira was still delusional enough to believe she was going to make mikasa her's but mikasa tried her hardest to shut that idea down. nothing and i mean NOTHING got reira off mikasa's back.

she'd been spending a lot of her time with rosie and alice since they were the ones who'd been trying to help her. she appreciated them the most. as for the tattoo, she couldn't bring herself to remove it so she kept it, she never covered it or anything.

you were one of the best things that's ever happened to her, all those memories wouldn't be erased with the tattoo gone. so she kept it and smile at just the sight of your name in permanent ink on her arm.

class of 2013

connie
WHO TRYNA LINK

who's in la?

mina
☹️

never do that again please

eren
me 💔

sasha
FUCK

i'm back in FL
💔

connie
🖕🏽

jean
i'm in la

i'm back home

connie
damn

we been here for a good 3
months cause claire's dad cut
us off so now we out here 😭

aww i'm sorry what happened

connie
her dad got pissed when i
walked through the door at her
ultrasound 😭

didn't he know you were the dad?

connie
no

mf don't like me ever since
i told him "oh she call me daddy too"
so she had to lie to him ab who the
father was cause he said he wasn't
gonna send money if it was me💀

ig the truth was a little too real for pops 💀

how is this even real-

eren
goodnight.

mina
OMG

OMG OMG

sasha
😭😭

NOT POPS

mikasa
i'd be disappointed too

connie
shutup