35. take a look at my girlfriend

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

NOW PLAYING: LO QUE SIENTO SLOWED

"are you serious?"

"...be my girlfriend." you looked up at her with confident eyes. "we're basically already a thing we might as well label it! im sure of what i want...and it's you."

"im glad, me too." she hugged you

you understood that this could backfire terribly but it didn't make sense to stay unlabeled if you were sure you both loved each other. the future would take care of itself, you just knew you wanted to be with her.

welp...i guess i have a girlfriend now

-

MIKASAS ROOM

4:13 PM

you laid in the bed next to mikasa while she played songs for you on her guitar. the tv played big mouth in the background for extra noise.

"you're so beautiful." she said looking down at you.

"shutup." you smiled. "when should we start getting ready?"

"it doesn't start til like 7, we have 3 hours." she said

"mmh, it sucks you can't play tonight. i was ready to cheer you on."

"i mean it is what it is. if armin wants to be complicated then so be it. they won't be as good without us anyway."

"true."

"and besides i have you to make me feel better, so it's all good."

"thats very true." you giggled

"...what made you change your mind...about us?"

"tired of always waiting." you sat up too, looking down at the bed and then up at mikasa

(if u know what song that's from u get a free kiss. MWAH)

"waiting for what?"

"waiting for the perfect moment, waiting for things to calm down, waiting for me to finally be out of my moms house...but i know what i want now and it's in my reach so why not take it."

"smart girl, i didn't think you'd be this bold."

"um? the hell is that supposed to mean?" you giggled

"shutup you know i love you."

"anyways, i don't know what to wear and i'm stressed." you got up from the bed and went to your bag, kneeling next to it

"shorts and a crop top, it shouldn't be that hard?" she said scooting to the end of her bed so her legs hung over the edge.

"i know, but the question is what crop top though. can i do a fashion show for you and you tell me what looks good."

"you know im gonna say you look good in everything."

"true." you frowned. "ugh, i need you to be brutally honest with me for once. please hurt my feelings if you have to." you said pulling out a bunch of tops from your bag