4O. kids turned out fine

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

FRIDAY 3:19 AM

THE BAND'S HOUSE, LA

NOW PLAYING: SECRETS- DESTROY BOYS

"okay, it says we gotta add 4 cups of- connie what the hell did you do?" you read off the cake mix box, your mood going from happy to disappointed in a matter of seconds once you looked up at connie.

jean and eren burst into laughter in the kitchen. connie organized the flour in four neat rows on the counter and pretended he was going to snort them.

"this is why we can't have nice things. move." sasha pushed the boy out the way and began pouring.

"you guys are just buzzkills." connie wiped his white nose with his sleeve.

"no you're just wasting food." you put a hand on your hip.

"bitch, live a little." mikasa rolled her eyes, picking up some flour and throwing it at you. your friends laughed at your appearance. flour covered your face and the top of your shirt.

"bruh." you groaned

"you mad or nah?" connie laughed with mikasa. you "angrily" picked up a hand full of flour and threw it at the two. it didn't take long for a food fight to start in the kitchen.

you and your friends screamed while running around the kitchen throwing the cake supplies at each other. you didn't even care that armin was asleep by this point.

whilst running away, you let out a loud gasp feeling something cold slide down your back. looking down at the floor you saw a cracked egg land next to your bare feet. you turned around hearing snickering from behind you, mikasa and eren gave you a playful wave.

"oh you guys are so dead." you gave them a dead look

"RUN." eren yelled, taking off. the two screamed and booked it out the sliding glass door out to the back yard. you quickly grabbed three eggs and chased after them.

"IM SORRY." mikasa screamed, running out by the pool. hearing a loud splash you looked over, seeing eren had jumped into the pool so you couldn't attack him.

"bitch don't you dare." you looked at mikasa. the girl looked at the water and back at you then back at the water.

"im sorry it came down to this." she joked. you pushed the small girl away from you, she fell back onto the grass that surrounded the concrete by the pool.

her hand reached out and pulled you down to the ground next to her, you both giggled.

"damn this shit kinda good." connie said, coming out of the house holding the band's rowdy yorkie. the boy licked the remaining cake mix off his hands before lowering it to the dog so she could lick some too.

"connie...that's chocolate cake mix-." sasha froze, you all turned to the hazel eyed boy.

"did you give it to the dog." jean covered his gaped open mouth with his large hands.

"pendejo, you don't give dogs chocolate!" eren yelled

"oh..." his eyes widened, looking down at the dog. "well, this day was gonna come sooner or later, adios mi amor." he kissed the dog's forehead.

"way to go connie, you just killed our dog." mikasa said as eren began getting out the pool to go take the dog away from the idiot. the brown haired boy threw his wet shirt off and went to connie.

"not yet! i say she has at LEAST until 7 am." connie let go of the dog so eren could take her inside, jean followed eren in the house.

"yeah, because thats any better." mikasa pinched the bridge of her nose, genuinely concerned if their dog was gonna die.

"instead of being negative, why not consider this una celebración de la vida!" connie tried to lighten the mood. judging by the looks on your faces, nobody was about to do that.

"no? okay. well i tried." connie came and sat on the grass next to you and mikasa. he laid down on the grass, his arm rested underneath his head for support while his other hand pointed up at the stars.

"hey look that one's a dipper."

"what?" you questioned

"aren't all stars named dipper?"

"connie, no-." sasha laughed, coming to sit with you three.

"im so tired." mikasa said. you laid down on the grass aswell, you rested your head on her chest, looking up at the stars too.

"me too." you mumbled, the short haired girl rubbed your back.

"mikasa, y/n tells me you two started dating." sasha said, noticing you two being very touchy.

"yeah." the girl blushed

"so...how does it feel to have a girlfriend?"

"awesome, i get to spend all my time with my favorite person in the world."

you felt your heart beat out of your chest hearing mikasa talk about you like this. her hands crawled up your back up to your head, her fingers played with your (h/texture) hair gently.

"awww, i wanna cry. this is so cute." sasha clapped.

im glad i finally get to be with you
you thought, closing your eyes and drifting off.