6O. new beginnings

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒
༺♡༻

"...WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY IN NEW YORK CITY." was the first thing you heard when you woke up from your plane ride nap. you ended up crying yourself to sleep through the whole trip.

the plane was starting to land and you gathered your belongings to get ready for baggage claim. you wished mikasa would be waiting for you with open arms when you got off the plane. but you knew that wasnt happening.

kasa💕

i'm here :/

i miss you too much
i wanna go back

kasa💕
stop it

you're gonna have fun

not without you😀

you've been fine
without me for a few hours

i literally cried myself to sleep🤣

:/

call me when you get
to your room okay?

kay

-

putting your phone away, you let out a depressed sigh before undoing your seatbelt and beginning to stand. your fellow passengers squeezed past other people while exiting your plane.

i guess this is the start of my new life

NOW PLAYING: STATIC- STEVE LACY

stepping out the busy airport after collecting your bags you felt weird not having a ride. you seemed out of place as everyone went to where they needed to go and you had no idea what to do.

think y/n

do i catch the subway? what?

i think that's what they do in the movies...but wait i don't know where the subway is.

you pulled out your phone from your carry on bag and googled nearest subway. you frowned seeing it wasn't close enough for you to walk.

uber?

i should save money, a taxi would be easier. but wait i can't flag down a taxi..shit

not knowing what to do you tried to wave one down anyway. you moved your bags closer to the curb so the incoming taxi's would see you but they all ignored you and drove past.

you thought your situation was hopeless until you saw a parked taxi, he looked like he was on his lunch break but you didn't care. you went over and knocked on the window of the passenger's seat.

"excuse me?" you said, your voice sounded muffled from the glass barrier. the man side eyed you while eating a cheese panini.

'is this bitch really about to interrupt my lunch break?' he continued eyeing you down to see if you'd leave him alone soon.

"hello?" you waved your arm in the arm to grab their attention. he rolled his eyes and let down the window to see what you wanted "can you please bring me to the subway or something, i have the money and shit i just need a ri-."