62. dark red

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

NOW PLAYING: DARK RED- STEVE LACY

10 minutes later you heard a playful knock on your door front door. you hadn't left your room since loren texted, you'd laid on your bed to close your eyes for a second. you were incredibly tired but the party couldn't stop now...it was only 8 after all.

"and who are you?" giselle questioned the strange, but attractive man at her door.

"i- uh i'm loren...is y/n here?" he said awkwardly

"depends...who's asking for her?" she challenged him. her bold demeanor frightened him, she liked
watching him try not to piss himself.

"wait a minute, he's cute. i say we let him in." rina butted in the conversation at the front door. giselle rolled her eyes and went back to questioning loren.

"thank you, but i was invited by-."

"hey loren." you appeared, the boy let out a sigh of relief seeing you save him from the potential interrogation that was about to occur.

"y/n, you know this guy?" giselle turned to you

"yeah, i invited him. sorry i didn't say anything." you went over and welcomed him in.

"oh don't be sorry..." corinna said in a flirty tone, she kept a close eye on him as he cooly walked into the apartment with his hands in the pockets of his leather jacket. you closed the door behind him and joined your friends in your living room/ kitchen.

"so loren? is it?" giselle looked him up and down in suspicion

"yep, nice to meet you." he stuck his pretty hand out to the 5'5 girl for her to shake. she reluctantly agreed and shook his hand.

"we're having fireball shots and coke, if you don't like it then we have tap water and kool aid." giselle explained to him dryly whilst grabbing the tv remote to pick a new song for karaoke.

"i'll have a shot or two." he slipped off his converse and left them at the side of the couch.

"i'll get it for you." you offered, going to the kitchen island to pour loren 2 shots of fireball.

"are you sure you can handle it? you're not the most sober right now either?" giselle raised a brow, she kept an eye on you.

"it's just alcohol." you shrugged, she was already acting like your mom and you'd only known her for a couple hours. you poured loren's shots and slid them across the island to him like you were a bartender.

"thank you m'lady." he accepted the drinks. he didn't think anything of the drinks since he'd been doing well.

'a few shots of this shouldn't do too much damage' he thought, a foolish thought.

"and wash it down with this." you went to the fridge and got a mini coke can out of it, you copied your previous actions.

he threw them back and washed it down with the coke before he stuck his tongue out from the strong taste. "ugh, damn that was a lot." he took a breath, slamming the coke can down on the island