68. choose your last words

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

LATER THAT DAY

mikasa had left the apartment to get some fresh air, which left rosie a chance to talk to reira. she was angry at reira for making mikasa feel this way on purpose, there wasn't much she could do but she still had to try.

"all i wanna do is....and a...and take your money." reira sang paper planes by m.i.a to herself while sweeping the living room.

"reira." roseanne entered the living room to see the girl tidy up.

"all i wanna do- oh hey rosie, have you seen mikasa, i haven't seen her since this morning." reira asked

"she went out...but i need to talk to you." she said, she was a bit nervous.

"okay? about what?" reira took the dustpan from the floor and walked it over to the trash can, her eyes stayed focused on rosie.

'should i even be doing this?'

'if someone doesnt then it's just going to be worse. it's clear mikasa is too dense to even say something herself.'

"stay away from mikasa." she blurted out, she sounded unsure in her tone but had to keep herself together.

"what-."

"stay away from mikasa."

"why?"

"...because she has a girlfriend and you keep making her uncomfortable."

"well mikasa never said that to me, maybe you should mind your business." reira inched closer to roseanne. the brunette felt her breathing pick up 'is she gonna hit me?'

"maybe you should stay away from people who aren't interested in you." she spoke

"excuse me?"

"you heard me." rosè backed up.

"you have no idea what you're even talking abo-."

"throwing yourself at someone who's clearly off the table just makes you look desperate, stop it!"

"why do you even care so much?"

she couldn't say anything else. if she did it would lead to her admitting her unspoken feelings for the girl too, which would make her look guilty aswell.

"if you knew what was best for you you'd mind your goddamn business and shut the hell up, kay? come at me again with some bullshit and you're out! got it?" reira snapped, she got closer to the blonde.

she looked down at the floor, feeling reira's angered breaths on her. "got it." she exhaled

"i don't bother people who don't bother me, maybe you should consider doing the same. glad we're on the same page now though." reira evily smiled and went back to cleaning. rosè quietly went back into her room with tears in her eyes.

'that was a mistake'

-

while mikasa was out of the apartment she went into her car to try to figure out what the hell she was going to do. she had to plan out what she would say, or even if she would say it. this hurt her the most because she didn't even want to do this to you, it was just a matter of what she had to do