17. you mad doggie?

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

CONNIE'S AIRBNB HOUSEPARTY

SATURDAY 1:58 AM

going into the crowded kitchen, your friend opened up the fridge and looked around. it was quite packed with a bunch of drinks and snacks. the music blasted throughout the large house.

connie better leave the owner a good review on his airbnb istg

"you in the mood for pepperoni?" she asked

"sure." you replied, she handed you a large bag of pepperoni "thanks."

"let's head back out." she closed the fridge with her back, her hands held 2 cans of beer.

walking through the crowd, you noticed sasha on the couch in between two people, one of them being nicolo and the other being some random red head. they looked extremely comfortable together, but at least sasha was in heaven.

good for you sash.

"oh yeah,what'd you say to lilly?" mikasa asked you getting straight to the point as you walked out the door back out to the pool.

"huh?"

"what'd you say to her?"

"nothing." you said

"y/n." she turned to you

"look, she was trying me that whole time and i-."

"don't worry about it...whatever happens just let me know okay?" she said, you nodded your head.

sitting back in your original spots, lilly refused to look you in the face.

"why pepperoni?" mina questioned, moving her arms slowly back and forth in the water.

"i dunno." mikasa shrugged "here." she said after setting her beer down beside her and reaching the drink.

"thanks-." lilly said thinking it was for her but she grew pissed seeing it was actually for you.

"thanks 'kasa." you said taking the drink. opening it and taking a nice big sip just to rub it in. ymir and mina laughed to themselves at this.

"i think my friends are waiting on me, it was nice seeing you guys though." lilly finally got up and left you guys alone

"thank god, i thought i was gonna have to rock her shit." ymir said

"for real." you agreed

NOW PLAYING: ONE DANCE - DRAKE

"oh my god i love this song!" mina melted.

all the couples started getting together and starting wining and slow twerking on their s/o while their friends recording like they were in middle school.

"ugh i hate being single." mina whined looking at everyone together.

"bet you wish 'storia was here, huh?" you teased ymir who looked saddened without her girlfriend.

"shutup, ugly." ymir shot back

"fuck you, bitch." you flipped her off with no thumb to piss her off, that was her pet peeve. there's nothing she hated more than a middle finger with no thumb. your freckled friend cringed at you.

mikasa stood up to dance and started feeling herself, which caused butterflies to erupt in your stomach seeing her look so pretty.

"dance with me." she smirked at you, at her wish you stood up and started feeling yourself. she then started whining against you slowly, definitely getting bolder.