61. 4's a crowd

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

YOUR NEW APARTMENT: 3:45 PM

"aww y'all are so cute what the fuck!" corinna showed the picture of you and mikasa on your phone to giselle.

"that's so nice, and y'all met in school?" she said stabbing the spinach from her salad with a white plastic fork.

"yep."

"i want a girlfriend but i can't cause i'm taking to this boy right? and we got shit going on but...it's complicated it's complicated right?" she smiled just thinking about him.

"what's complicated about friends with benefits?" giselle let out a confused laugh

"CAUSE ITS MORE THAN THAT GISELLE, i wouldn't be smiling if it was just that."

"so you like him?" you questioned

"something like that, he asked to meet up tonight and he didn't say what he wanted so now i'm scared." she explained

"i would give advice but i don't know much about boys, i've only had experience with girls." you said

"same, i wish i knew what to tell you babe." giselle said

"ugh, it's like he not my man but he better not be yours, you know?" she explained it the best that she could

"yeah, i get it." you nodded

"anyways yall tryna go somewhere later, i'm bored."

"we have orientation." giselle said

"so? don't go?"

"i really don't wanna go." you whined

"y/n you so real, let's just go out. and we can take you to the club and you can ride the subway and it'll be fun!"

"i'm down."

"do you really want to?" giselle asked you "if corinna gets drunk it'll turn into babysitting."

"no the fuck it won't, don't even try to lie on me like that."

"girl, last time i carried you bridal style from the club to the subway and back up here. i'll pass."

"you serious?" your mouth was gaped open

"don't listen to her, she like to lie." rina whispered to you jokingly. all you could do was giggle a little at their bickering.

"we can do something in here, but we're not leaving this house so you can get drunk."

"fine, we can play just dance!" rina got excited, her wide smile made your heart melt. (not romantically)

"okay bet." you stood up from the glass table "thanks again for the food yall."

"of course." giselle copied your actions and began to clean up.

"hollon, lemme get my good alcohol since this is a special occasion." the blonde scurried down the hall and into her room.

you went into the kitchen by the sink to attempt to help giselle with whatever cleaning she had. she froze and side eyed you with confusion.