66. leaving here with you

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

3 MONTHS LATER

you'd gotten used to your life in new york and god, did you love it. it felt like a party everyday. you and mikasa hadn't been talking as much as you liked to but you'd been busy with school and the new job you got at a nearby cat cafe.

you were seen outside the store feeding a small cat that reminded you of mocha and the owner thought you'd work good there so now you get $20 an hour taking care of cats every other day.

as for mikasa, she'd been busy with her new band stuff and working on releasing music that was supposed to come out this month. you were told that one of the songs on the band's debut ep would be about you so you were a mix of nervous and excited.

-

FRIDAY NOVEMBER 12TH

"LOOK!" you shouted up the halls, slipping and sliding because of your socks but you were rushing to show corinna and giselle On The Ground's newest post.

"what the hell is she yelling about now?" corinna frowned from the couch.

"i have no clue."

"LOOK! LOOK LOOK LOOK LOO-." you slid over to the couch and shoved your phone in their faces so they could get a good look. "damn girl- i see!" corinna stopped you and took the phone out of your hands.

'On The Ground debut solo Freak out 12.11.21' the caption read with a picture of mikasa right in front of you guys.

"okay?" giselle was confused "what-what does this mean?"

"TODAY! THATS TODAY! I THINK THATS THE SONG! I DONT KNOW BUT I HOPE IT IS! AH OMG." you squealed like a fan girl. the two girls nodded and smiled at your happiness. they were just glad to see you smiling.

"you're so lucky, the boy i'm talking to wrote a song about me, unfortunately." corinna said

"why is that unfortunate?" giselle questioned

"he's a soundcloud rapper..."

"oooh." you and giselle frowned at the same time
"damn."

"well anyways i'll let y'all know when it drops! AH IM SO EXCITED!"

"i'm glad." giselle smiled at your cuteness.

-

LATER THAT NIGHT

you sat on your bed while typing away on your laptop, writing a 5 page analysis on different popular art styles. corinna sat on the bed with you and watched shameless on your tv to keep you company. you'd procrastinated this paper for 2 weeks and it was now due at 12am...it was 11:40 and you were on page 3.

"yeah so i told him...i'm not hooking up with you behind a fucking hooters." corinna finished telling her story about one of her crazy ass exes. she painted her nails a loud neon pink.

"did you?"

"...next question." she said, you both giggled at the little story.