18. caught red handed

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

CONNIE'S AIRBNB, 9:00 AM

you woke up in the bed, covered by the white comforter. after falling asleep in the pool chairs with mikasa, you woke up in the middle of your rest and went up to the room where you guys were gonna sleep.

rubbing your tired eyes, you slowly sat up and looked around the room.

oh yeah, we're in santa monica

your phone was on the nightstand where you left it before the party started, you reached for it and went on snapchat.

oh my god we're on everyone's story-

you had a bunch of missed calls and texts from jean and armin, worried for you guys. also a bunch of notifications from snapchat referring to the popular video of mikasa dancing on you.

your eyes shifted to the date on your phone screen.

april 1st...we graduate next month omg

once you were done playing catch-up, you went into the large bathroom to brush your teeth and then headed downstairs to see the living room trashed. your friends sat on the couch looking bummy asf.

"damn connie, what the hell-." you said seeing connie shirtless, his eyes were extremely red, his neck, back, and chest were covered in scratches and hickeys.

"it was a long night." he said

"what about the model?" sasha asked before sipping some sparkling water

"eh? ....OH...oh shit-." his mouth in a 'O', realizing what happened.

oh my god-

"this is why men ain't shit." you shook your head "and sasha how was your night because i barely saw you at all."

a evil smile grew on her face before chuckling "i met a...friend, and that's all you need to know. let's just say nicolo is out of the picture though."

"OHHHHH, do share!" you made your way over to sasha and sat next to her on the couch.

"later!"

"y'all got an extra toothbrush?" eren stood on the middle step with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. his hair was dripping wet and he was also covered in hickeys.

"wait- when did he show up?" sasha turned to face the stairs, confused

"do y'all?" eren didn't really care to explain

"uh, no?" you turned to him from the couch

"eren, it's okay, we're heading home anyway!" lyssa came to the stairs with nothing but a towel wrapped around her too.

oh...😏

she was then startled seeing you, sasha, and connie."OH MY! i'm so sorry! oh my goodness." she scurried back to the bedrooms.

"eren let me know when you and lyssa break up." sasha nodded her head, deep in thought.

"why?"