51. love's like rhinestones

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

KOREAN RESTAURANT, LAS VEGAS

8:01 PM

hopping out the uber you felt a wave of anxiety hit you. you tried to shake it off by telling yourself it'd be a good time. you looked down at your phone with the address of the restaurant on it and back up at the restaurant.

this is it

you pulled the door open to hear music faintly playing in the restaurant along with the soft hum of people's conversations. you looked around until you saw a boy with familiar shoulder length hair stand up, he waved at you and mikasa with his tattooed arm.

going to the table you all exchanged greetings and sat down. envy took over you seeing rosè, she was beautiful. she had dark hair but it was different from the picture you'd seen, in real life you didn't notice the few red streaks that decorated her hair.

"you both are so pretty." an australian accent complimented you and mikasa. instantly you and mikasa fell in love with her voice.

"oh my, thank you! i love your accent." mikasa smiled

"thank you." she blushed, it didn't take long for mikasa and rosè to get along, which left you and loren some time to chat amongst yourselves.

"im glad they're talking." loren chuckled, his ring decorated fingers messed around with the laminated menu.

"i know, we were both nervous." you said

"about what? you think i'm a killer or something?" he half smiled.

"maybe? i dunno i just met you."

"you didn't seem nervous yesterday though? what's up with that?"

"i have no clue, do you have any menu recommendations?" you asked before he slid you his menu. your hand brushed against his when taking it back.

"kimchi fried rice! my personal fave but it's up to you." he drummed his fingers on the glossy wooden table.

you look at your surroundings in the restaurant, it's very minimalistic and you loved it. after ordering food and drinks you 4 had one conversation.

"...yeah so i've just been really into music ever since." rosè finished telling her backstory

"i'm actually really into music too." mikasa said

"oh really? i love that for you, you seem like the type to." the girl smiled before turning to you "so what are you into...other than mikasa." she joked

"oh im an artist, that's about it. i don't really do much." you told her honestly, shrugging your shoulders.

"that's still pretty amazing!" she insisted "loren is too."

"you never told me that?" you turned to him

"you never asked." he answered "and we literally just met a day ago." you both giggled

the night went better than you imagined it would, rosè seemed to take a huge liking to mikasa but the girl held your hand to make you feel better about it. you weren't jealous or anything, there was nothing to be jealous of but mikasa wanted to make sure you felt okay.