O1. been dying to let you know

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

THURSDAY 3:26 PM

now playing: crybaby- the nbhd

sitting blankly in your english class, all you could hear was the sound of your music blasting in your headphones. you were unaware of what your teacher was even discussing for today. you didn't care either, you were just waiting for it to be 3:30 so you could go home.

tapping your feet of the beat of while fiddling with your pen. your black painted nails caught your attention causing you to doze off more. your teacher, mr. ackerman, was not the nice kind when it came to not paying attention, but you were one of his favorites.

in this class, 4 desks were put together and they would be your group. your group consisted of your friends sasha, armin, and mikasa who just so happens to be his "niece".

even though you guys were seniors and this classroom set up seemed a little childish, it was fun.

you finally looked up from your pen to see the classroom door open, revealing mikasa.

"mikasa- where the hell were you?" levi stopped his lecture to confront his her. all eyes turned to the cute girl. she wore her short black hair in 2 pig tails with bangs.

her long nails were always dark red or black, this week they were black. her fingers were decorated with small rings, she wore a guitar necklace to showcase she was in a band.

she wore tight black crop top with some shorts and skull leggings underneath. at the feet she wore some low leg warmers that sat on top her doc marten boots.

"i went to the bathroom like i said i was." she shrugged her shoulders, walking back to her desk and sitting down next to you. she set her canvas bag on the floor before adjusting her bangs. "i didn't lie about that."

"you were gone the whole period-." he said

"sorry." giggled unapologetically.

"whatever you missed is your responsibility, i'm tired of pretending that i give a shit about your whereabouts." he grumbled "i'm done teaching, talk for the rest of class." he gave up and went to his desk.

you, mikasa, and sasha giggled at the short man.

"what the hell were you doing?" you whispered to your friend.

"met up with a friend of mine in the parking lot." she said, you could smell the alcohol on her breath. the sound of her soft voice so close to you made you feel warm inside.

"what friend?" sasha leaned across her desk to hear mikasa better

" historia."

"mikasa you need start coming into class sooner, we graduate in 2 months and you can't fool around in colle-." armin started his nagging.

"oh hush, it's fine." she said "she said she was gonna throw a huge graduation party so i tried to convince her to let us play."

"ooooh." you and sasha got excited.

mikasa and armin were members of a band that 2 of your other friends started, jean and eren. they were pretty small, and started it out of boredom but they were quite popular around the school.

they all lived in one house together, since you all were 18 their parents agreed. mikasa wanted you to join when they formed in your freshman year but performing wasn't really your thing, you were more into art while she was into music.

"nothing's final, it's still two months away. i'll let you guys know if we finalize it though." she grinned. her dark red painted lips were so attractive to you, especially when they curled into a smile.