⁀➷ 18- SECOND CHANCE

-𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐲-

"You ain't worth my love
If you only love to hate me"

I was on my bed with my airpods in, checking my notifications on Wattpad when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" I called, heading downstairs and opening the door.

"Ian?"

"Hey, Mel."

My expression grew cold. "What are you doing here?"

Ian took a deep breath, "I'm here to apologize."

I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm really sorry about everything with the spider. I was being stupid- I thought it was just a joke, and I-I'm sorry for taking it too far."

I fake smiled.

"Apology not accepted."

With that, I shut the door and went back upstairs.

Did Ian really think that I would just forgive him like that? Hold on, did I lock the door?

My bedroom door creaked open to reveal Ian, making me let out a scream.

"What the hell, Ian?!"

"Sorry, sorry, but I just need you to forgive me. I need you to hear me out."

"Just know that I still like you, no matter what. I'm here as whatever you want me to be. If you're willing to take me back, I'm all in. If you're not, that's fine. In fact, I... I love you."

I immediately felt my cheeks grow hot. "Y-you what?"

Ian nodded, giving me a small smile, which made my heart beat like crazy. "You heard me."

I thought for a moment, coming to a decision.

"Well... I guess I could... But you're going to have to make a few promises."

And I had a boyfriend again.

BUT THEN I REALIZED IN A FEW MONTHS THAT I NEVER SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT BECAUSE HE TURNED OUT TO BE TRASH

-Emmie