⁀➷ 51- HALLOWEEN

-𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐲-

10 / 28 / 22 — Friday

"We should have matching costumes for Halloween this year," Jen said as we were having lunch.

"Oh my gosh, that's such a good idea!" I exclaimed. "I have a few saved on Pinterest."

The boys' football meeting thing finally ended, and they came over to our table. We were now a group of seven, ever since we stopped hanging out with Anna.

---

Saturday

"One large popcorn and two medium sodas, please."

I was at the movies with Charlie. It wasn't a date- just two friends watching a movie.

"You excited for Halloween?"

I nodded as we made our way into the theater.

"Do you have any plans for that day yet?"

I shook my head. "Not officially."

"How about coming to this Halloween Party with me?" Charlie asked. "It won't last too late since we all have school on Tuesday."

I thought for a moment. "Um... it's not that I don't want to, just that I was on the verge of making plans with my friends... I'll let you know later."

I breathed out a sigh as Charlie nodded and the movie started.

---

Sunday

At church, I was talking with my friend Kiara when I heard someone calling my name.

"Hey guys. Some of us were planning to go trick-or-treating together, you two in?" Jaehyun asked.

I bit the inside of my cheek.

"You guys don't have to answer right now, I'm just saying just in case you're bored on Halloween. See you!" With that, he ran off, probably to tell others too.

Later when I got home, I found a rounds of texts from Jae waiting for me.

jaehyun

jaehyun 🦊

|  hey mels
|  i didnt say anything before bc i didnt want to be rude to kiara but if you come to the trick or treating
|  do you want to match?
|  i was thinkibg maybe mai and zuko from avatar...
|  thoughts?
|  you dont have to answer right away, just wanted you to think about it
| no pressure lol 👍

Things just got even messier.

whoa chap 5O !