19. roman's revenge

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

CONNIE'S AIRBNB,11:18 AM

"eren you're so dead." armin said, fuming. he sped walked over to eren ready to beat his ass

"armin chill, we can talk it out." eren tried to save his ass

"i called you 30 FUCKING TIMES, EREN! 30!! when i went upstairs guess who's window was open? yours. you've got a lot of explaining to do." armin pointed at his phone screen, getting in his face.

you stood there not knowing if you should intervene.

"yeah kid you're in serious trouble, where's your little partner in crime?" levi questioned

"who? lyssa?" he played dumb

"MIKASA!" armin tried his best to not put his hands on eren

"what about me?" mikasa suddenly appeared outside. she wore a black tank top and some nike shorts with her harry potter- like glasses. she then regretted coming outside, seeing her uncle and manager/ band mate outside pissed.

"oh...uh, hey guys?" she tried to sound light hearted

"cut the bullshit." armin said

"let's head inside." levi moved past you guys and into the house

-

lyssa snuck out the back door and had a uber park down the street when she found out armin and levi came, she was not getting dragged into this.

you, sasha, connie, eren, and mikasa sat on the couch while getting yelled at by armin. levi took it upon himself to rummage through the pantry for something to drink.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" armin stopped his yelling about one thing to yell at sasha for getting up in the middle of his lecture

"to pee? do i have to ask to piss now-."

"SIT DOWN!"

"a bitch can't even pee on her own now." sasha said under her breath, plopping back on the couch.
you and connie chuckled at her which didn't make armin happy

"when is this gonna be over." eren groaned

"WHEN IM DONE?"

"dude stop fucking talking, we're already in deep shit!" connie said to eren.

"wait if mikasa and eren are the ones who snuck out and missed the work meeting why are we getting yelled at?" sasha said waving a finger between you, connie and herself.

"good point, i'll just have levi tell your parents you probably lied about your location and had a party with ALCOHOL."

"you don't have proof?" you stood up, trying to protest.

armin then shoved his phone in your face, showing a video of connie getting tequila poured down his throat by two girls.

"really connie?" you sat back down.

"what? he cant do shit with that?" connie shrugged "and you've done both of those things before? so then you'd have to explain yourself too."

"so? obviously nobody would suspect me of that shit, your parents would eat up anything i told them, proof or not. i could set this whole house on fire and i'll i'd have to do is shed one tear and they'll accuse you bitches in a heart beat."

the scariest part about this wasn't that your friend was potentially about to betray you but that he was right.

that two faced bitch...