Chapter 65 - Say yes?

It was the middle of the evening, the two had finished their main dish and had just ordered their dessert a few minutes ago. Either way, Patton had decided exactly when he was going to do it.

He still had time.

Back to the topic of desert, the two had decided to share one big ice cream as they couldn't decide on one. Along with that, it was something they both would enjoy to eat.

It was a vanilla and chocolate flavoured with different types of toppings. There was: malteasers, twinx, m&m's, a small waffer and a cookie that could be split between each other. Well at least that was what it was advertized as on the meanu. Everything had been as it had been shown so far.

"Here's your desert sirs, enjoy your food," A server placed down the large bowl of icecream in the middle of the table, shoving two desert spoons into the icecream before leaving.

Grabbing the spoon closest to himself, Patton immediately dug in as Logan stole the waffer that was wedged in between two scoops of icecream. Eating it promptly, Logan then split the cookie for two, taking the smaller piece for himself as Patton stuck his spoon back into the icecream and grabbing his piece.

"Cheers," Patton held up the piece of cookie towards Logan for a toast as if it was a wine glass.

Scoffing playfully, Logan raised his piece, his smirk morphing into a kind smile, "To us," he bumped the piece into Patton's, making it crumble onto the icecream.

"To us," Patton repeated quietly to himself, his face mirroring the one of the man he loved, before he started eating the cookie.

It was already dark outside when the rain started dripping quietly off of the resturants slanted roof. The clouds were scarce and the moon slowly rose past the horizon, glowing with peaceful happiness through the reflective glass. Raindrops chased each other down the glass, each wondering who would reach the window sill the fastest as the breeze blew them down.

As the two finished the last scoop of icecream off, Logan wipped his mouth with his napkin as Patton just licked his lips, missing several spots that was sticking to his face.

Reaching over, Logan wiped his face with the other side of the napkin, "There's a napkin for a reason, love," he told him as he balled up the napkin and put it in the empty icecream bowl along with his spoon.

Noticing the pair, a server came over and took the bowl, "Do you need your cheque?" They asked holding the bowl with both hands as they spoke to the two.

"Yes please," Logan told them before the server left to take the bowl into the kitchen to be washed.

Once again touching his pocket, Patton sighed in relief, if he didn't have that, the whole evening would be ruined. "Is there any reason why you keep patting your pocket mi amour?" Logan asked.

As his eyes widen, Patton shut them, "I put my phone in this pocket, I found out there was a hole in this jacket when we were on the way here," He told him, "I'm just checking that it hasn't fallen out," he chuckled as he felt his palms become slightly damp as he held his own hand.

Humming in response, Logan stared directly at Patton as the hair's on the back of his neck stood up, "You look good in a suit," Logan smirked at him, playing the same game as Patton did earlier.

Choking on his own spit, Patton hyperventilated over his own laughter to the point of passbyers not knowing whether to help or not.

Promptly getting up, Logan rushed over to Patton and started patting his back helplessly as Patton calmed down a bit. "S-sorry," Patton chuckled out as Logan patted his back. "I'm good now," Patton sighed, deflating from being choked.

"Good," Logan quietly let go of a held breath as he sat back down, a server coming over so they could pay for their food.

~~~

Holding out his hand to Logan, Patton intwined their fingers as they walked out of the resturant together. "Hey Lo," Patton slowed down as they reached the car park.

"Yeah?"

"Close your eyes for a moment," Patton told him as they stood in a safe spot without moving cars.

Turning his head to the side, Logan asked: "Why?" Before doing as Patton requested and closed his eyes, the world closing him in complete darkness as Patton slowly slipped out from his hands.

Shuffling could be heard as Logan wobbled slightly from the lack of direction. The quiet censored cursing of his significant other muttered as something dropped onto the grass.

Rain dripped onto his face as it seeped through the fabric of his cloths and his strands of hair. The wind whistled through the air as a car engine calmed down, parking in a spot nearby. The chilly air brushed againet his skin as he shifted on his feet, the ground feeling softer than before.

"Okay," Patton spoke, "Open your eyes now," He told Logan as he held his hand again, he was lower than before.

Looking straight ahead of himself, the view blinded into view, the clear sky glistening in the distance as the clouds flew past like birds. The moon sang in the sky, sparking like a sequen in the night.

Flicking his head around the vague area of himself, a voice came from near the ground, "I'm down here," Patton giggled quietly as he gently squeezed Logan's hand as his own was shaking.

Gazing in Patton's direction now, something else shined brighter than the moon. A small golden band paired with a necklace decorated around it like a crown.

"W..what's this?" Logan stuttered, not knowing what to make of it as a smile unwillingly peaked upon his cheeks as his eyes met Patton's that were like an ocean of sparkles. He'd take this over the ocean any day anyways.

Rolling his eyes playfully, Patton replied, "What does it look like Logan?" The sound of his own name made him shiver as he looked to the jewelry then back to Patton, his jaw hanging in awe. "My dear Logan, will you marry me?" Patton proposed.

Gasping, Logan's eyes watered, but not from the rain, he placed his free hand over his mouth as his tears dripped over his hands, his breathing steamed up the glasses. Holding his lips together tightly, Logan nodded profusely as Patton got off of his knees.

"May I?" He asked, Logan's hand in his own, they were both shaking as much as either other. Chuckling, Logan nodded as he placed his other hand underneath Patton's hand that held his own.

A wide smile weeped upon his face, never faltering as Patton slipped the ring onto his ring finger before a necklace was wrapped around his neck, Patton still looking directly at him with a humble expression as he cliped it on. "It's a real sword," He stated.

Throwing himself into Patton arms, Logan squeezed him tightly to his chest, a small whisper as he spoke, "I love you Patton Winters,"

"I love you too Logan Lovell,"

Seperating, the two laughed as their shoes squelched as they chuckled holding onto each others arms for support. "I don't think doing this in the rain was a good idea," Patton bellowed through the sound of the rain getting heavier.

Holding onto each other's shoulder the two walked to the car as they got drenched in the rain.

Opening the passenger door for Logan, "My love," Patton bowed as the seat started to get soaked from the pouring rain.

"Thank you," Logan told him as he slipped into the car, "For everything," he added as Patton closed the door.

"It was never a problem," Patton spoke to himself before getting into the driver's side.

End Of Chapter. 1323 Words.