Christmas Special (Not Canon)

"Dad!" Yvette cheered as she skipped into the red and green sparkly room. The light shimmered peacefully in the dark room as she made her way over to her dads. "Wake up~" She said in a sing-songy way as she peaked her head over the sofa.

Logan and Patton were laying quietly as the gentle snores whistled through their noses as they breathed. Clinging to Patton loosely, Logan stirred slightly before falling slowly back to the world of dreams.

Booping Logan's nose, Yvette spoke again, "Merry Christmas Dad~" She told him, blowing in his face. The smell of last nights dinner radiating in her breath.

"Brush your teeth and I'll get up..." Logan mumbled, only cracking on eye open to look at his daughter before snuggling back into Patton's comfy chest.

Giggling, Yvette poked Logan again, "Wake up and THEN I'll brush my teeth!"

"Huh..?" Patton hummed, waking up.

"Morning dad!" She cheered again.

"What time is it?" Patton asked slithering out of Logan's arms to sit up. Grabbing Logan's wrist to read his watch, Patton nodded a quite satisfactory nodd, "Alright,"

"Wake up Lo," Patton told Logan, brushing Logan's fringe out of his face, grabbing his cheeks and pinching them like a grandmother would do.

"Ughhhhhhhh...." Logan groaned, curling up on the sofa.

Chuckling Patton patted Logan's head, "Come on, it's time to get up,"

"Fine...."

~~~

As Logan turned on the kettle, Patton and Yvette huddled under the tree, seperating the presents into 3 different piles. One for Yvette, one for Patton, one for Logan. Of course Yvette had the largest one. Patton and Logan had similar sized ones that were only slightly smaller than Yvette's, probaly mostly socks. They'll become mismatched before the day ends.

The two looked like beaming stars under the tree instead of on top of the tree, though if they were on the tree it'd be very uncomfortable.

"Come on Lo!" Patton was literally shaking with excitement.

He couldn't help but smile at the two, well, not at them, he wouldn't let them hold that above his head. "I'm coming," He told them, though his smile refused to faulter as he poured his coffee and the other two's hot chocolate.

"Get here quicker dad!" Yvette called.

"Do you want me to spill your hot chocolate?" Logan told them as he plopped on the mashmellows on top of the whipped cream.

"HOT CHOCOLATE?" Both of them yelled, well they didn't yell but they practically sounded like it.

Scrambling over to the table like animals, they clambered up onto the chairs and sat down, waiting quietly (in Logan's opinion they should have done that in the first place).

Placing the drinks in front of the two, Logan scoffed lovingly, "Here, drink it before it gets cold,"

Before the second, the two had cream all over their faces and marshmellows filled their gobs. Rolling his eyes, Logan brought over some wet wipes then sat down with the two to drink his coffee.

~~~

"Let's open presents now!" Yvette announced as she watched Logan sip the last 'drop' of coffee in his, already empty, cup.

"Alright, let's open them," Logan gave in, standing up and grabbing the cups to put them away for later, "Afterwards, we are eating breakfast,"

"Alright Lo! But first, presents!" Patton told him, grabbing his hand and leading him to the living room floor.

~~~

Beaming with a gift in hand and handing it to Logan, "You open the first one," Patton insisted, passing Logan the present.

Looking up at the two awkwardly as the present was shoved into his hands, he smiled, knowing they'd just continue asking. "Alright..."

Ripping off the tape, Logan unravelled the sparkly paper of silver (not real silver) and gold (not real gold). Another wrapped up box was revealed underneath it, complete with a navy blue ribbon on the crown of it.

"Open it!" Patton told him, sitting on the edge of his seat, well that would be the case if he wasn't sitting on the floor.

A lightweight laugh was barely heard as Logan undid the ribbon that sealed the box together. Opening the actual box, there was a little braclet in there.

"I brought the bracelet and Yvette made the charms, it's from both of us," Patton told him as Logan expression widened, getting the little golden bracelet out of the box.

The charms were small and clearly plastic but they were adorable and sweet. One was a tiny tie, another was a little blue diamond, another was a little lily, a few little roses and a daisy charm. All of them were beautifully made and wee attached with a silver hook that was beaded onto the little chain.

One stood out though, it was a little golden one with a few letters engraved on them 'LL x PW'.

As his expression softened, Logan hooked the braclet on his wrist with much delicacy, watching with extreme caution. "Thank you...it's beautiful," He told them, gazing up at the two's proud faces with glistening eyes.

"Okay! Our turn now!" Yvette began as she grabbed a present from her pile.

End Of Chapter. 906 words.

Happy holidays everyone. I was considering not writing this but consider it a holiday present from me to you guys. I really appreciate you guys reading my work and leaving comments, it really makes my day.

Anywho, enjoy the rest of your holidays. I'll continue updating as per usual. Love y'all!