word of gratitude

before i go into an endless loop of me saying thanks to everyone who read this book, i'd like to start off by making an exception and give you my honest apology for the amount of angst i've put all of you through.

this book has been a work that contained rather serious topics that i have tried to handle with respect and care. however, not only that. i want to say sorry too to everyone who shred tears because of this book. i received a lot of comments that certain chapters were heartbreaking and have made a lot of you cry.

just know that it wasn't my intention, so please accept all the hugs i'm sending you right now🥺🥺

with that being said, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR GETTING THIS FAR WITH ME!! i'm more than grateful for the amount of love and support that has been given to me throughout this journey, which is still hard to believe at this point.

i never thought i would actually make it this far with the seventeen series i've been working on since last year may. and look at where we are now, i just finished book three!!

and as you all start to get used to the tradition....

*drum rolls*

book 4 is uploaded as you're reading this!! as many of you might know already it's called:

prince | verkwan

and it's about choi hansol who becomes a secretary to the wealthy boo family.

another journey to start with;)

again, thank you so so so much for the insane amount of love and support you've given me throughout this book. it's been a beautiful journey that i was glad to experience with all of you. thank you once again for giving life to junhui, minghao, doc, all the other patients and the toe cult. it's been the greatest honor.

and as i like to say;

may we meet again. 

-dana