Chapter 56

Hi, my name is Carly Gilbert, and I am a sex addict.

***

She was good. Like, really good.

***

Okay, so I wasn't a total sex addict, but when it came to having sex with Harry Styles, bam, that's where I'm addicted. He was good. So good

Last night had been...interesting. I guess that was how you could put it. And fun. Very, very fun. Right now I was sitting on the private plane, my head resting on Harry's chest as his arm draped around my back, his fingers playing with my hair. Such a simple action caused my heart to beat fiercely out of my chest.

"Are you tired?" He whispered above me.

"Jeesh, I'm exhausted," I moaned, to which he chuckled at. My fingers traced the lines on his checked shirt and I looked up, meeting his stare. "Are you?"

"Very much," he laughed, closing his eyes and resting his head on mine. The way he held me, so safe and securely, it just made me feel completely dazzled and deceived, at how good he was, and how I never wanted to leave him. How I never wanted him to leave me. "I need a good sleep tonight though because next week is going to be hectic."

"Hectic?" I asked. I immediately felt him stiffen, so sat up off him, turning in his direction so that our eyes were more level.

"I didn't want to tell you until now," he said, his eyebrows narrowing together.

"Tell me what?"

He took my hand, and this time it was me who stiffened, because I was nervous of what he was about to say.

"The lads and I...we're going to America to record the second album..." he announced quietly, his eyes watching me carefully. I felt my eyebrows raise and a smile spread across my face, until he finished his sentence.

"-for three months."

I can't say that my smile remained. I knew my expression had contrastingly changed and so did he, but I regained myself before he could press the matter.

"That's great!" I cried. He sighed softly and looked away, his curls bouncing as he did.

"No it's not, Car," he whispered. "I could barely hold it together last time I was away from you, and I wasn't even sure of my feelings then. How much worse is this going to be?" He dragged a hand through his hair and I opened my mouth to say something, anything, that would recover our perfect moment just seconds ago.

"Harry-"

"-And it's three bloody months!" He cut me off, his fingers grabbing the bridge in his nose. I sighed too, trying to ignore the feelings inside me that matched his exactly and instead, make him feel better. Well, make both of us feel better, in fact.

"It'll be okay," I smiled, pulling his hands away from his face so that he could see me. His green eyes looked up, a sad expression shown in them. I carried on.

"Look, we're going to talk every second of every day when you're free, promise?" I grinned.

"Promise," he agreed, nodding.

"And you guys are going to have gorgeous, sunny weather whilst we're stuck with this torrential rain, right?" I raised my eyebrows and he laughed at me. He hesitated before replying.

"...right."

"And you're leaving...when?"

"Thursday."

Oh boy. Why did he throw this on me four days before!? 'Because he didn't want you to think about it in Paris, dumb ass.' My voice responded. I hated when it interrupted me, I was just about to think that! Realising I'd been sitting here seconds without saying a word, I coughed a little and met his gaze again.