VII. When the Camera is Off

JJ woke up to sweet kisses on her face. JJ smiled sweetly, keeping her eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of her morning kisses. Emily pulled away saying "Good morning my love."

"Good morning baby."

"I love you so much."

JJ laughed gently "I love you too."

Emily laid back down and the two cuddled into one another gently kissing one another between their gentle smiles and laughs. 11 years later and the two had never truly left the honeymoon phase. JJ plopped herself up onto her elbow saying "What do you want to do today little miss sunshine."

Emily perked up "Lazy Sunday protocol."

JJ smiled, kissing her wife "Lazy Sunday protocol."

Emily smirked, "How long is Grace at Hannahs?"

JJ smiled "Till very late tonight."

Emily's smile widened as she rolled over to straddle her wife. The sweetest laugh erupted from deep inside JJ as her wife looked down at her with some of her darkest eyes. JJ's laugh quickly changed to moans as Emily attached her lips to JJ's neck.

JJ and Emily rolled off one another in a sweaty heap panting lightly. "That was-"

"Incredible."

JJ and Emily looked at one another in a love-drunk haze. "I'll take the hall bathroom. You take ours then I will get started on breakfast."

JJ leaned over "Perfect."

"Yes, you are."

"You flirt."

"Your flirt."

"I wouldn't want it any other way."

"Can't even imagine."

"Never."

"Never."

Emily got up first and JJ just laid there looking over her headboard she read True love withstands the fire, the storm, the earthquake, the mockers, and those who doubt it. Together we form a fortified stronghold that no one can break. She smiled as she rolled out of bed walking into the bathroom.

JJ walked down the stairs in running shorts and a t-shirt. Emily was in sweatpants and a tank top. Emily looked up smiling before dropping her jaw "Come on."

"What?"

"You look... wow"

"You don't look too bad yourself Mrs. Jareau-Prentiss"

"Why thank you Mrs. Jareau-Prentiss"

JJ came up behind Emily hugging her waist "What are you making?"

"French toast."

"Mmmm you are too good to me."

"You got it twisted babe."

JJ and Emily worked in perfect harmony as they finished. The two sat beside by side enjoying their hearty breakfast. When they finished they migrated to the sink standing side by side. JJ was forearm deep in soap suds as Emily stood beside her a towel over her shoulder. JJ handed Emily a plate that Emily quickly dried the plate putting it up before backing away to lean against the island. JJ said, not turning her eyes "Quit staring at my ass."

Emily blushed before twisting her towel lightly, popping JJ in the butt. JJ squeaked looking back "Emily!"

"Yes, dear."

"Don't act all innocent lady."

Emily walked up kissing JJs neck whispering "I'm sorry."

JJ smirked saying "Me too."

Before Emily could ask JJ hard turned the faucet onto Emily lightly spraying her in the face.

Emily stood shell-shocked before grabbing her wife by the waist lifting her. JJ squirmed in Emily strong embrace

"Where are you taking me?"

Emily whispered in JJs ear in a sultry voice "Somewhere I can make you wet."

JJ hummed in approval but quickly started fighting her wife as Emily walked through the open screen. Emily walked over to the deep end throwing JJ in. JJ screamed the whole way down. She quickly popped up saying "EMILY!"

Emily squatted down to give JJ a hand. JJ pulled her wife in laughing at Emily's shocked face as she came up. "I'm in sweatpants!"

"So take them off."

After an hour in the pool, the two walked back inside. They showered together to wash off the chlorine. The two sat at the kitchen table engaged in a heated game of Scrabble "Flub is not a word!"JJ exclaimed.

Emily looked at her shocked "Well then neither is Bequeath

"Bull crap!"

"You take that back!"

"Not until you take Flub back!"

The couple eventually settled on the couch JJ leaning back against Emily's front. Emily had her arms around JJ as the two looked over at the TV. JJ was twitaling with Emily's wedding ring going from grasping her hand to just messing with her hand. Emily smiled down at her wife kissing the top of her head. JJ smiled sweetly kissing Emily's hand. Several hours later the front door opened and Grace walked in redly to tell her mothers all about her weekend with one of her best friends. Grace looked around finally settling on the couch where her parents slept in each other's arms. Grace smiled walking over kissing both of their foreheads. Grace took the blanket from the back of the couch covering up her Mom's before going upstairs to unpack.