V. F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

JJ walked in to see her wife and daughter laying on the same couch engrossed with something on the TV. JJ asked, "What are you two watching?"

"F.R.I.E.N.D.S." They said simultaneously

JJ leaned over the back of the couch pointing at the screen she asked "Whos that?"

Grace looked back at her saying "Kathy. Chandler and Joey both want to date her."

JJ said, "She's hot!"

Grace skewed her face saying "She looks just like Mama."

Emily tilted her head back to look at her wife and JJ leaned over kissing Emily saying "I know!"

Grace said, "You two are gross."

Emily smirked "You mean when we do this..." she kissed JJ again. JJ pulled away saying "Or this..." leaning back in she kissed her again.

"Yup that's it!"

JJ moved over to the other side of Grace. She and Emily both trapped the girl kissing her on either side of her cheeks. Grace pulled away whipping the lipstick off of her cheeks JJ facked a hurt look gasping "You dare whip away my love."

Grace rolled her eyes "Not your love. Your lipstick."

JJ leaned down kissing Grace all over her face. "Good one whining all that off Gracie girl."

Grace rolled her eyes going to stand but Emily pulled her down onto her tickling her until Grace's side stitch was throbbing. "Okay. okay. I'm sorry."

Emily let her go. As Grace started to walk upstairs JJ called for her. Grace turned and looked at her. JJ took her finger doing a circular motion around her face. "You got something on your face."

If a look could say F you Grace was wearing it. Emily laughed looking at JJ "She gets that look from you."

"I know. I'm very proud." JJ hopped the backside of the couch sitting beside Emily "Tell me about this Kathy chick."

A/N: Short and sweet because things are about to get crazy!