II. Palm Trees and Sunscreen

"Does everyone have everything they need in the back of the SUV?!" Emily yelled as she walked into her home. Grace and Dean were on the couch playing some video game. JJ walked behind the couch ruffling both the kids' hair saying "Let's go kiddos!"

Grace and Dean quickly jumped up. Emily grabbed both of their collars just as they were about to run out the door. They both looked at her with a confused look.

"Go to the bathroom."

They both turned walking to the bathroom still a little timid from the grab.

JJ looked around walking up and she gently squeezed Emily's butt "Good catch Mama."

Emily blushed, spinning JJ into her arms, "What can I say I have always been quick on my feet."

The group made their way onto the highway headed to the airport. Dean said, "Where are we headed again."

Grace smirked "The airport."

Dean said "Nah dip."

JJ and Emily laughed at them. Emily looked in the rear mirror saying "We will be flying to West Palm Florida"

Dean smiled saying "Cool! I've never been on a plane."

JJ turned in the passenger seat looking back at the two. "Not a plane. A jet."

Dean's smile grew as he asked "Your work jet?"

JJ shook her head "The Prentiss family jet."

His jaw opened as he looked at Grace saying "You have a jet! AND you didn't tell me!!!"

Grace shrugged saying "It's my grandmother and we never use it."

Emily said, "We are here and it looks like we beat Declan."

JJ said, "When we get into the jet don't go into your own little world quite yet I need to talk to you guys first okay?"

Grace looked at her Mama for any idea of what was going on but Emily was just as confused. They all jumped out of the car Dean looked at the jet in wonder as the men came and took the luggage putting it onto the jet. Grace nudged him saying "Are you going to gawk at it all day or do you want to go inside."

Dean looked at her and the two ran up the stairs crashing onto the couches. Emily and JJ followed behind hand in hand after talking to the pilot thanking him for flying them. When everyone was inside Emily sat beside her wife giving her thigh a squeeze. JJ said, "When Declan arrives he will have a girl with him."

Grace asked eagerly "Like a girlfriend?!"

JJ nodded "Like a girlfriend."

Emily sighed saying "Why don't you give Dean a tour and get strapped in Gracie girl."

Grace nodded standing up leaving her Moms on the couch. Emily turned to her wife saying "Details. Go."

JJ said "First of all Mama bear I'm gonna need you to drop that tone with me. Second I don't know all that much. They have been dating for around two months. He really likes her. She's a business major hoping to start her own company in women's clothes. He really likes her."

"He does?"

JJ looked at her wife's puppy dog eyes "Yeah. I can hear it in his voice."

Emily pulled her wife close, kissing her temple. JJ said, "Promise me you won't scare her."

Emily laughed into her wife's hair "I promise to try not to scare her."

JJ laughed "Fair enough."