Chapter twenty-four: Wait....someone new...agh

*2 months after the beginning of tour* Date: 3-02-13

It's been about 2 months since tour started and I've gotten really close with the guys. I have a horrid addiction to caffeine now. My bunk is covered in empty soda cans and its not even noon yet. The guys went out early to pick something up so I am all alone on the bus. Sighing I got up and decided to get dressed and feed myself since I'm super hungry. I went over to where my stuff was on the very bottom and pulled out my suitcase. I got out my favorite shirt that I was wearing when I first met the guys all those months ago, black leather pants (which I stole from Jayy), my one sleeved leather jacket with the BVB star on the back and REBEL over it, and my knee-high converse that all my favorite bands had signed. I got to meet The Relapse Symphony a few weeks after tour started when they did a few shows with BVB on the 18th and 19th of January (it was epic) and they're all super nice. After I was properly dressed I looked for something to eat. I found some left over Chinese food from yesterday and heated it up a little bit and grabbed a can of Mountain Dew. I've become hooked on the stuff ever since we've been in America.

After I had my food I sat on the couch and started to think about what had happened between Ashley and I on his birthday very early that morning.

*Flashback*

I had woken up in the middle of the night from a nightmare and decided to go cuddle with Ashley because he's the one I'm closest to out of all of them. I opened the curtain on my bunk and climbed out to go one bunk down to Ashley. I opened his curtain and climbed in next to him shaking his shoulder gently.

"Ash wake up." I shake his shoulder again.

He rolls over and slowly opens his eyes. "Hey Ame what's wrong?"

"I can't sleep. I had a bad dream." He opens his arms and I crawl into them.

The next thing I know I'm making out with Ashley and our clothes start to come off. He gets over me and starts kissing down my neck. I look down at him and smile then frown.

"No Ashley, we can't." I say with a slightly husky voice.

He looks up at me and chuckles. "Why not?"

"Umm because there is 4 other people on this bus." I tell him.

"I can be quiet if you can." He chuckles again.

*End of flashback*

Let's just say from then till now Ashley and I have been secretly dating and have only told Jake and Jinxx because CC has a big mouth and can't be trusted. We can't do anything when Andy is around because he wouldn't approve of our relationship seeing that Ashley is 12 years older than me.

I am snapped out of my thoughts by the door on the bus opening. I look up and see the guys walk in with someone else trailing behind them. He looked about 15, and has dark brown hair that goes to his chin and hangs in front of his eyes which are black, he's about 5 inches taller than me putting him at about 5'7", and he's wearing a white shirt with the BVB star on it and the guys around it with 'Never Give In' on the back, black skinnies, and 2 different converse. One was a blue high top and the other one was a Batman high top. He's cute but I could also tell that he's shy.

~Jack's POV~

I had been sitting in my room at the orphanage listening to music on my iPod when a little girl who's about 4 came in and told me to go downstairs. I paused my music and fixed my hair slightly before I went downstairs. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I saw that one of my favorite bands standing there. I went to stand with the other 15-year-old boys and just stared at the floor. I couldn't believe that Black Veil Brides was standing right there. I heard footsteps getting closer to me and looked up to see that Andy was standing in front of me. He looked back at the others and they nodded.

"We'll take this one." Andy says pointing to me.

My eyes go wide as I hear that and I run up to my room and grab my bag from under my bed and run back downstairs. I see that the 5 of them are signing papers. I go and stand next to Jinxx and wait for them to finish. When they do I follow them outside and to their tour bus that's a little ways away.

Andy opens the door and I follow them on. I see a girl who's around 17 sitting on the couch drinking a can of Mountain Dew raising her eyebrow slightly at Andy questioningly. She has long black hair that goes to about her stomach, piercing blue eyes, and a face that looks like Andy's so I'm assuming that this is Andy's little sister. She was wearing a black shirt that says 'Fuck you and your fucking bubblemint', black leather pants, a one sleeved leather jacket like Andy's in the video for In The End only hers has the BVB star on it instead of the devil face and says REBEL on it instead of PROPHET, and black knee high converse signed by Black Veil Brides, Blood On The Dance Floor, Falling In Reverse, One Direction, Pierce The Veil, and a band I didn't know. I'd have to ask her about it later. She also had snakebites and a few tattoos that I could see on her neck, wrists, and left forearm. She is over all very pretty.

I look down at the floor as Andy introduces me to her...

Agh a cliffhanger. So you've met the new character Jack. I would like to thank @zachariefr for his character submission and my friend @AllegedlyDamned who has some total beast BVB and BOTDF fan fictions of her own that people should check out for her idea of a slightly dirty scene between Ame and Ashley.