✶ 01: kuroo - wallet

"is that—" there's a smile on your voice, raising a brow at kuroo, "is that my picture?"

your boyfriend laughs - nervous, and he tucks his wallet back in his pockets before you could pull it to your grasp.

"no." he tells you, quick, and you'd believe him, sure, if it wasn't for the fact that he tried to walk away the second he said it.

you laugh, louder, "you have a picture of me in your wallet?"

"you're delusional," he crosses his arms, biting back the grin he tried to hide, "we have to get your eyes checked, i'll call a doctor right now."

you roll your eyes, sitting on the edge of your bed, and he looks at you expectantly. it's not like you thought it was weird or anything, you found it cute that he had you in his wallet, you just wanted to hear it from him.

"okay," you say, "then show me."

"what, you think i'm lying?" he asks you, feigning a dramatic look, and he puts a hand over his chest, "where's our trust?"

you smile, "i think you're full of shit, yes." and he laughs, walking small steps towards you, and he sits on his feet to get a better look at you.

you put a hand on his face, "i'll kiss you if you say it."

he thinks, an easy bargain, and he caves.

kuroo doesn't hesitate - he grins, "yes, i have a picture of you in my wallet." and he's quick to pull on both your hands, closing the gap between the two of you, and you can't kiss him properly, not when you were having trouble refraining from laughing.

you pull back, smiling, "you're insane."

"hm," he kisses you again, longer this time, and you can practically feel his toothy smile as he does, he tells you, "don't think i don't notice that photo of me framed in your mom's house."