³⁶

I came out of room after some hours to see Sol in the living room

I came out of room after some hours to see Sol in the living room. I walked towards her

"how is she now?"

"She is not able to move her leg but she talked. I was going to come in your room, i don't know what has happened between you two but you should solve it fast. She is going to be the mother of your child so she will need you the most in these nine months. I know it's not the right time to talk but i have always thought of you as my friend, so i wanted to give you advice to talk to her and not make it hard for both of you"

I nodded my head "did she sleep?"

"Yes i made her sleep after feeding her dinner"

I nodded my head and went towards her room opening the door. I sat on the floor near her and placing my shaking hand on her stomach "Dad loves you. Don't hurt your mom when I'm not around. Please be safe along with your mom, i have lost a hope of being a father once i don't want to feel it again. I'll protect you even if i need to give my life for that but please be safe and healthy"

I pulled the sheets on her and came out moving back to my room to see cloud in my bed. I walked towards bed and he jumped on me "you should be with your mom, she needs you rather than me" he left my lap and sat on bed.

"You want to sleep with me?" He barked

I laid on bed and he jumped on my stomach closing his eyes. I didn't get any sleep so i slowly put him on bed and pulled my laptop and started working.

I kept working till six in the morning and went to gym and started punching the bag. I punched it for about forty minutes while my sweat kept dripping and my breathing increased. I sat on floor and gulped down the water. I placed my head on wall and started thinking about velvet.

I got angry and started working out continuously for an hour making me out of breath. I laid on floor breathing heavily. I went back to my room and cloud came running towards me.

I took him in my arms and went to washroom to take a shower. I pulled my bandage out to see my hand bleeding but i cared less. I completed my shower and cleaned cloud dried him.

I wore my suit and went to the office.