¹⁰

Haelyn was waiting outside for a few minutes when Noa arrived. She put her bag on the back seat and sat on the front.
Noa didn't ask her anything and drove straight to her house.

They came inside Noa's room and she gave Haelyn the glass of water which Haelyn gulped in one go.

"Now tell me what happened" Noa asked being worried about her friend

Haelyn told her everything while crying.

"How can he, he should have listened to you" she said in anger cursing him. "Don't think about him, he will beg you to come back after knowing everything" she made her lay on bed and pulled a blanket on her.

They slept as they had to go to the trip.

It was five in the morning while Jungkook was in his room breaking everything present there. There was a knock on his door and Liam came inside "sir, we catched him. He is in the basement" he said and Jungkook took his long steps towards the basement.

"I won't beat around the bush. Tell me who are you and what where you doing in her room" he asked pulling his hair backwards to make him face himself.

"You are in danger, someone from your gang is betraying you. I heard them but couldn't see his face so i came to tell Haelyn"

"Do you think me a fool, why should i trust you. And how dare you come in my wife's room" he said punching him

"She is my sister too" he said making Jungkook stop

"W-what si-sister, why didn't she tell me. Are you Namjoon" he asked shocked

"Yes I'm Namjoon, she didn't tell you because i told her not to tell anyone that I'm back"

"She could have told me that she goes to meet her brother. I-i doubted her for nothing" he opened the ropes around Namjoon and ran towards her room along him with guards following them.

He reached her room to see it empty. He opened the wardrobe to see that empty.
"No, you can't leave me. I know i was wrong but you should have told me"

Namjoon punched him "where is my sister"

"I don't know, i told her to leave" Namjoon was about to throw another punch when he got stopped by guards "leave me, i will kill him. If anything happens to my sister you are gone Jeon"

"She might have left to her house" Jungkook said running towards his car but got stopped by his mom. "are you happy, after doubting her. I told you she won't do anything wrong but your anger ruined everything. Don't show me your face if you don't get her back" she said and went to her room.

He cursed at himself and ran towards his car followed by Namjoon "I'll come with you" with that they sat in the car with five cars following them.

It was a three hour ride to her house as Jungkook ran the car with high speed not caring about anything.

On the other hand Haelyn took the sim out from her phone and threw it after breaking it into two. They left for the trip towards the same forest where they got attacked. She remembered the day while her tears streamed down her face.

"Why are you crying now. You left him just enjoy till the time you are away from him. Crying won't do any good" Noa wiped her tears and put Haelyn's head on her shoulder "sleep. I know you didn't sleep all night" Haelyn closed her eyes trying to get some sleep as they would have to suffer many sleepless nights once they started to treat people.

Jungkook reached her house in 1 hour and 40 minutes. He came inside to see Taehung sitting on couch. When Taehung looked up he got suprised to see his brother with Jungkook.
"Hyung" he ran engulfing Namjoon into a hug.

"Why are you coming with him. Is princess also with you?"Taehung looked behind them only to see the guards.

"Didn't she come here?" Jungkook asked feeling fear

"What do mean Jeon. Where is my sister" Taehung asked him in anger

Jungkook told him everything with his raising heartbeat making Taehung's blood boil. He started punching Jungkook and Jungkook let him do, stopping his guards to come in between. "I will kill you Jeon, if anything happens to my sister" he said punching him.

Namjoon held him and pulled him back "Leave him Taehung, nothing is going to happen if we fight between ourselves. We should find her"

"Why did you meet her in secret Hyung, she is your sister no one was going to say her anything in meeting you" he looked at Namjoon with hurt.

"What is happening here" they were cut by a voice "what are you doing here?" Mr Kim looked at Namjoon being angry. "Get out of my house, who let him inside?" He growled in anger.

"Dad Haelyn is missing let us find her then you can give me any punishment you want" Namjoon pleaded

"What do you mean she is missing. Where is my daughter?" He asked marching towards Jungkook. Taehung told him everything looking at Jungkook with anger.

"Tell all the guards to find her. I want my daughter without a scratch" he said

"Did you call her" Taehung asked
"Yes, the it says the number is invalid" Jungkook said feeling guilty

"Damn it, where do we find her" Taehung said in anger.

"Noa, yes Noa might be knowing" Jungkook said and ran to his car but got stopped by Taehung "do you even know where she lives" Jungkook closed his eyes shut punching the wall besides him.

"I know where she lives" Taehung said "come with me" the three boys ran to their cars with eight car following them.

They reached Noa's house and Jungkook ran to the door punching the door bell being impatient. After a minute a lady opened the door "how can i help you"
"Where is Noa?" He asked not caring to greet her
"who are you and why are you asking about my daughter?"
"I'm Haelyn's brother. I need to talk her about Haelyn. Please aunty it's urgent" Taehung said
"Oo, she left for a trip with college. Haelyn went to drop her, i didn't know when Haelyn arrived here but when we woke up she was already present here" she said
"Thank you aunty" Taehung dragged Jungkook.

"Why did you drag me you should have asked her where they went" Jungkook asked

"Won't she think what kind of a brother i am who doesn't know where her sister is. We can get the information in their college. And if you are worried about her then why did you tell her to leave on the first place" Taehung said in anger

"Don't waste time, let's go to their college" Namjoon said.

Like.    Comment.    Share!!!
_________________________________________________
Hope you liked the story
Don't forget to vote