¹⁴

Time passed and finally Haelyn was coming back to her house. She entered inside to see Namjoon and Taehung checking something on their laptop. She was more than happy to see them together.

Taehung looked up to get surprised as she didn't inform them about her arrival. He ran towards her engulfing a hug along with Namjoon.

"We missed you" Taehung said still hugging her

"I missed you more. And i got the best gift to see you together" she cried

"Shh, love don't cry. You should have told us we would have come to pick you" Namjoon said breaking the hug

"I wanted to give you a surprise" she smiled

"Looks like you have forgotten your dad"

"No dad. I missed you so much" she ran towards him and hugged him.

"I missed you too darling. Go get changed and let's have lunch together" Mr Kim patted her head.

She nodded and went towards her room. After an hour she came outside and towards the dining table to see everyone waiting for her. She sat beside Namjoon and they started eating.

She could feel them looking at each other "tell me already" she said while they gulped down.

"Love we won't force you on something. We are with you in your every decision don't think that we are saying this because we want you to go back. It is totally up to you and we are fine with your every decision" Namjoon said and she nodded"i know oppa"

"Are you planning to go back to him?" Namjoon asked while she shook her head and looked down to hide her tears.

Taehung got up and hugged her "it's fine we are with you. No one is going to force you"

"Here, your new sim card" Taehung forwarded towards her which she gladly accepted.

She completed her food and went towards her room for a nap.

"What will happen now. She is so stubborn" Taehung said looking at her disappearing figure.

"Let's give her some time. Till then no one will talk about this topic" Mr. Kim said and they nodded.

On the other hand Jungkook had become more aggressive than before. He would kill a person for the slightest mistakes.

It was currently past eleven when Jungkook came inside with his hand bleeding due to today's mission. He walked straight to his room inside the washroom. He looked at the mirror to see his shirt drenched with blood, his messy hair with sweat and his bloody hand. He cleaned himself and took the cold water bath to relax his muscles.

He came outside with a towel wrapped around his waist and another in his hand drying hair. He saw Arlet sitting on his bed with a first aid kit. She made him sit on the bed and started treating his wound. "What has happen to you love, why have you become so aggressive. You don't even come to home, i rearly see you here and when i see you, you always are injured" she closed the box after treating him and looked at him with pain.

He shrugged and closed his eyes not in a mood to say something. Arlet sighed and covered him with a blanket, kissed his head and came out.

"I'm missing you love. Why did you made me realise i do have a heart if you had to leave me"a tear rolled down his cheek.

Haelyn was returning from gym as she entered inside the house she was engulfed into a hug as she stumbled backwards. "Congratulations" Taehung said breaking the hug. She looked around to see everyone happy "huh" she was confused by their behaviour.

"You topped the exam, finally you became a doctor. Your dream came true" Namjoon said patting her head

"I'm so proud of my daughter" Mr. Kim hugged her while she was shocked by the information.