²²

THREE DAYS LATER

THREE DAYS LATER

A week went by and finally it was my first working day at the hospital. In these three days nothing changed Jungkook used to message me every night and i didn't reply back. I was still at my parents house and Liam was here too. Sol sent my clothes here when i called her.

I wore a blue cargo pant with white tee and a white coat with my name, i put my hair into a loose bun with some strands falling on my face. I wore white sneakers and took the sling bag along with my stethoscope which dad had gifted me.

I went down where everyone was waiting for me like I'm going to war. I chuckled at them "Don't tell me you all are planning to come with me" they nodded their heads making me grasp.

"No way" i exclaimed making them laugh.

"Don't worry, only Laim is coming with you" Joonie oppa said

"Let's have breakfast" dad said and we nodded.

I entered the hospital and everyone bowed at me making me uncomfortable. Suddenly a man came towards me with a bouquet "welcome Miss Haelyn" i smiled at him and took the bouquet.

Finally everyone introduced themselves and Dr. Andrew along with Dr. Natalia showed me the office.

Dr. Andrew and Natalia had a talk with me and we got comfortable around each other in a few hours. They left and i sat on my chair with Liam on the couch.

"You can leave Liam, you'll get bored" he shook his head doing something on his phone.

"Are you filming me? You were filming me since we entered isn't it?" He quickly closed his phone.

I went towards him and tried to snatch his phone but as he was taller than me my hand didn't reach. I got up on the couch but still couldn't reach his height making him laugh.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door making me get down from the couch.

"Come in" i said and nurse julia entered with a smile.

"Mam these are the list of patients you need to visit" i took the file from her and nodded

"Thank you, you can call me Haelyn"

"Sure Haelyn, if you feel any trouble you can call me" she went and i glared at Liam and went to check the patients.