³²

I woke up at seven thirty and looked down to see my husband hugging my waist while his head was on my chest

I woke up at seven thirty and looked down to see my husband hugging my waist while his head was on my chest. I slowly removed his hand and pulled a pillow below his head.

I got up and went towards the bathroom to take a shower. I brushed my teeth and cleaned myself and came out with a towel wrapped around my chest. I took out my clothes and undergarments and put them on and tying my hair in a ribbon.

I went downstairs and started cooking breakfast for everyone. I made some chocolate pancakes and toasted bread and cleaned the fruits cutting them.

I looked at time to see nine ten when Arlo and Liam entered inside kitchen.

"How's your arm?"
"Better than yesterday"
"Did you take medicines yesterday?" He nodded his head.

I put the breakfast on table and served them on plates "eat it and don't forget your medicines" Liam nodded his head and started eating.

"And yes never pull this stunt again or I'll kill you myself" i said making them laugh
"What is there to laugh?" I raised my brow
"Nothing, it's just you are to good to kill someone" Arlo said making Liam nod in agreement.
"I can kill you should i show" they shook their head and started eating breakfast making me chuckle

I went upstairs and and sat on bed caressing Jungkook's hair. He slowly opened his eyes smiling at me.

"When did you wake?"
"Seven thirty, get up its already past nine" he nodded his head and got up pulling me in his lap and pulling me into a kiss.

I kissed him back and we parted after a minute. I got up from his lap and he went towards washroom while a sat on bed waiting for him.

He came out after half an hour and wore his clothes. We went downstairs and ate our breakfast. After washing the dishes i went outside in the garden for some fresh air while Jungkook sat in the living room working on his laptop.

I was watering the plants when i saw a puppy injured inside the bushes. I held him in my hands and went inside. I put him on the table infront of Jungkook and ran inside kitchen to get first aid box. I started treating his leg and bandaged it.

"Who's puppy is this?" Jungkook asked me
"I don't know. He was injured in bushes"
"Are you planning to keep it?" He raised a brow
"Yes. Isn't he cute?"
"No you can't"
"Why" i looked at him
"No reason"
"Don't tell me you are jealous of this puppy" i was shocked
"No I'm not. When i know you are mine"
"Thank you for allowing"
"When did --"
"Thank you so much Jungkook" i said making him sigh
"You are the only one who makes me do the things i have never done"
"I'm glad" i said with a smile making him chuckle.

I told a guard to get a dog food with a bowl and started thinking a name for him "cloud" i almost shouted scaring the poor dog.

"What cloud?" Jungkook asked me
"His name" i smiled