¹²

They left early in the morning and went towards the direction the Little boy mentioned.

They walked for two hours and came across a small town. "They must be here" he walked inside.

"Where are we going to find them?" Liam asked

"We should ask someone" Jungkook called a man "Do you know where the team of doctors are who came for free check ups" the man shook his head.

They were finding them from past two hours but no sign of them. "Sir i think they are not here" Liam exclaimed. "No, no they must be here as it is nearest to previous village" he walked to a cafe "you should eat something, you people must be hungry" Jungkook said and sat outside when he listened to the two men talking

"yes, they are treating the injured ones. They really came on the right time. Do you know they say the damage is heavy"

"Yes, the factory got blasted and the injured count is high"

"Thank God it was away from the town, otherwise many people of here would be injured too"

Jungkook came towards them "where did this incident happen?"
"Don't you know, in the coal industry"
"Where is that i mean how far"
"Around 5-6km from this side at the end of town"

Jungkook ran towards the site along with his men with a hope to meet his wife. As they were walking they saw four cars came to halt on their front.

Jungkook was about to take his gun out when he saw Taehung coming out.

"How did you find us" Jungkook asked with a frown not understanding the reason of their sudden appearance

"Your phones" Jungkook took out his phone to see the towers back.

"The phones are working here" he exclaimed and called the number principal gave him to see it switched off.

"Damn it"

"Where were you going" Jungkook explained what he heard from two men.

"Hop in" Jungkook along with the men entered inside and started driving towards the location.

As they reached the location they saw the terrible scene. Everything burned, people screaming because of pain, dead bodies lying on the ground and doctors helping them with some scouts.

They started helping people forgetting about the reason they came. They started carring people on strechers. While the men looked at Jungkook being shocked that the heartless mafia was helping the injured.

"Sir is changing" one of his guards claimed

"Love can change anything and anyone" second guard

"Sir and love, they don't con--" he was cut off by angry Jungkook "you didn't came here for gossips, help them"

They helped for hours and sat on the ground being tired unaware that two pairs of eyes were looking at them with shock.

"I see the great Jeon Jungkook is changing. The one who loves to kill people is helping them, i really need time to digest it. I can't believe my eyes" Taehung said gulping the water.

"What is the benifit, the one who should see it has gone far from me" Jungkook looked at ground hiding his tears. "I always used to think I don't have a heart, but when i felt i too had a heart, i had already given it to someone. And now she is away from me and i can't live without my heart. I feel like I'm dying each passing minute" his tears fell which he quickly wiped not to show his men that his boss has a weakness.

Taehung patted his back "we should go to medical tents maybe we find her" Jungkook nodded and started walking.

They checked every tent but found her nowhere. Jungkook moved towards a bench loosing his hope to see her. He listened to Taehung running towards a girl and his heartbeat raised to the maximum.

"Princess"Taehung shouted and engulfed her into a hug who was treating a patient. She hugged him back with tears.

"Why didn't you tell me princess, atleast you should have trusted your oppa. Do you know how worried everyone is" he scolded her

"I'm sorry oppa. But i couldn't think of anything at that time. And coming here seemed to be the only option"

"Shh, calm down" he hugged her tight

"Haelyn" Jungkook's voice shaked

"Oppa, i need to treat them. You should go back I'm not coming till the trip ends" she ignored Jungkook

"You should talk to him. He was worried for you" she shook her head "i don't want to" she moved inside to check the patients.

"Don't worry give her some time" Jungkook nodded looking down "you should eat something, Arlo told me you didn't eat since the day she left" Jungkook shook his head "i don't have a appetite" he sat on the bench.

"I have informed the rest of men to go back, who were in other directions" Jungkook nodded

He tried to talk to Haelyn but everything went in vain as she would ignore him everytime.

"You should talk to him. I'm not saying to forgive him. Look at his condition he doesn't seem to be fine. Just for humanity, talk to him" Noa said while Haelyn looked at Jungkook who was helping the scouts.

His eyes fell on her who quickly avoided his gaze moving inside making him sigh.

It was already morning but Haelyn couldn't sleep whole night as it was her night duty. she came out to see Jungkook sleeping on the bench hugging himself as it was cold outside.

She went inside and came with a blanket and she covered him with blanket he opened his eyes and looked at her with a faint smile. She put the hand on his forehead to see him burning. "You have fever" she made him stand and helped him to walk inside the tent. She made him lay down and put the thermometer inside his mouth. After a minute she took the thermometer out "101°" he looked at her without saying anything happy that she touched him.

<<Yes he was completely whipped for her without him knowing>>

"Did you eat something" he shook his head "from when" he looked at her with doe eyes "since you left" her face hardened "so you didn't eat anything since two days" he shook his head.

She went out making him frown. After a minute or two she came back with a sandwich and coffee. "Get up and eat" she made him sit and observed he was shaking. She put the blanket on him and fed him while he kept watching her with a smile.

Taehung came inside "Ahm" they looked at him Jungkook cursing him mentally for interrupting their moment. "He has a fever, can you feed him" Taehung looked at her with wide eyes " No way I'm going to feed him, he has two hands he can eat by himself"
He left.

"I'll eat by myself if you feel uncomfortable" she nodded giving the food to him.
After he was done eating she made him lay again and pulled his sleeve up giving him an injection. "Rest" she left without looking at him.

The day passed and she would ignore him every time again. Taehung and some of men had left while he stayed with few of his men.

He walking near a river at night when he saw her sitting alone on a rock. He came near her while she got up and was about to leave but got stopped by a hold on her wrist.

 He came near her while she got up and was about to leave but got stopped by a hold on her wrist

Like.    Comment.    Share
.......................................................