¹⁹

I came back to the office and Uncle was sitting inside my couch

I came back to the office and Uncle was sitting inside my couch. I greeted him and sat beside him.

"My PA must have told you why you are going there?" He said lighting his cigarette.

"Yes, he told me everything in the morning"

"Then i hope you won't let me down"

"I will never. Everything will be done according to your instructions"

He patted my back "that's why i trust you the most"
"I came to know about party incident. I hope you are not getting attached to her, the way you had held her in your arms says otherwise"

(She is my everything but I can't let you know. I'm not just attached to her but she is my addiction. I can kill for her)

"I don't have a heart and becoming attached to someone means having weakness which i would never allow to happen"

He nodded his putting the cigarette in ashtray "Good, i was expecting the same answer from you. In this mafia world you should not have weakness, if someone starts to become your weakness kill them before anyone else. Your are the feared mafia due to a reason"

I nodded my head "Okay them I'll be leaving"

I got up and walked him towards the car. I came back to my office and started doing my work.

 I came back to my office and started doing my work

It was already night. I didn't eat my dinner with everyone so a Sol brought into my room and made me eat. I locked the door so that Jungkook doesn't come inside.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. I was not feeling like sleeping so i went near the window and started observing the moon.

I looked outside for some hours thinking about everything that happened today. I sighed and looked at the clock to see one forty-five. I went outside to Jungkook's room to check on him. I had this weird thing happening in my stomach for Jungkook so i went to see him.

I opened the door and it was open. I entered inside to see Jungkook injecting something in his arm. I ran towards his and took the syringe from his hand "go away, I'll hurt you" he rorred