²⁹

I woke up in the morning and looked at my wife who was sleeping with a pout

I woke up in the morning and looked at my wife who was sleeping with a pout. I put my head on my hand and started observing her face.

Her long eyelashes, her cute little nose, her pink plumpy lips and her red cheeks with a mole near her ear everything was beautiful about her. She was the definition of perfect in my eyes.

I put the strand of her hair behind her ear making her move a little and a pout formed on her lips making me want to kiss her. Oh my God i can't get enough of her.

I don't know what I did to deserve her. She was an angel in the human face and I'm a devil in the human face. I think in my past life i was a saint.

She is so perfect for me. She is everything i want. I'm trying to change myself for her but I can't be her one percent. She is too perfect to be real. I can't leave her no matter what.

She is the woman i will kill for and she is the woman I'd die for. She is mine and exactly where she is supposed to be.

I looked down at our connected parts making me smile. I kissed her whole face making her open her eyes.

"Morning petal"
"Morning guk"

I pecked her lips "shall we shower" she nodded her head pointing at our connected sight "pull out" i nodded my head.

I pulled out from her and carried her in my arms towards washroom.

We started brushing our teeth and i hugged her from behind. She pulled my forehead on her and we looked into each other's eyes getting lost.

She turned towards mirror making me come out of her eyes. We washed our mouth. And she sat inside the bathtub and put her head on the edge.

I sat on the stool and applied shampoo on her hair massaging her scalp for few minutes and then washed her hair and started drying it. I put her hair into bun as i watched yesterday how she makes a bun.

"Come here" i sat between her legs putting my head on her chest and she started cleaning my hair. We sat there for ten minutes while she hugged me from behind.

I took her in my arms towards bed and we wore our clothes and went downstairs to see Arlo and Liam cooking.