Haelyn came out of the washroom after changing to see her brother with a tray in his hands. He made her sit and fed her with his hands. After making her eat he put the try on the table and kept her head on his lap to make her sleep.

He knew she was disturbed by everything that happened and she won't tell anyone. He knew her better than anyone so he didn't ask her anything and made her sleep.

He planted a kiss on her head and slowly put her head on the pillow after she was asleep.
He covered her with a blanket and came out of her room.

"Is she asleep" Sol said seeing him coming downstairs

"Yes" he replied

"You should stay here it's late" she asked him

"No, dad must be worried. I have guards with me" he said and left.

"Her brother loves her. I hope everything gets better between Jungkook and Haelyn. I'm worried about their hate towards each other" Mrs Jeon said

"Don't worry mom, i think they will sort it out very soon" Sol said "you should sleep it's already late" she said and they went to their rooms.

It was the weekend and Haelyn was cutting some fruits in morning when Zoin came near her. She picked him and made him sit on counter. He picked a piece of apple and started eating "are you going to eat all these fruits" he looked at her with doe eyes.  "It is a bad habit to talk while eating, no it's for your appa" she said and he nodded.

"Can i take the fruits to him?" He asked she nodded and told the maid to go with him while she went to her room.

Zoin entered his room after knocking with a plate of fruits. He put the plate on bed before him.

"Sol really cares for you, see she send him with fruits. Now will you eat the fruits or my hand made Japchae" Arlet who was sitting on bed with him asked

"No, fruits are healthy. Appa eat the fruits you will get healthy" he said placing a piece of apple near his mouth.

Jungkook smiled at him and took him on his lap eating the apple.

"Where is unnie, why did she send you with these fruits" Arlet asked him

"No, no Eomma didn't give these fruits, Maa gave them to me. She was cutting them and i told her that i will give them to Appa" he said leaning on Jungkook's chest.

"So your Maa gave them, nice" Jungkook said with a smirk.

Arlet looked at him to see him smiling which made her to fist her hands.

There was a knock on the door and Haelyn entered inside with first aid kit "your doctor told me he can't come so i need to change your bandages" he nodded his head.

He opened his shirt while she blushed a little making him smirk. She quickly focused on his arm dressing his wound. She gave him the painkiller and came out of the room. While Jungkook was watching her every move thinking about yesterday how she saved him. Arlet was observing them. She saw Jungkook smiling which made her blood boil.

"Do you love her, are you starting to develop feelings for her" she questioned him

"Love and me" he laughed "you know i don't have a heart. And if i would love someone it will definitely not be her" he said with dark eyes making Arlet a little happy.

He knew his body reacted differently around her, his heartbeat increased a little when she touched him, he would feel different around her but he didn't know what it was. He just shrugged it off.

The week passed by and their hate for each other increased with time which they thought but the truth was they started to develop feelings for each other which they hated.

Haelyn's exams were going on after which she could finally become doctor. It was her second paper and she was nervous due to which she couldn't get any sleep.

She didn't ate her breakfast and left for exams without waiting for Jungkook to drop her. She now used to go and come by herself.

After coming out from examination hall she was waking towards the coffee shop when someone held her arm. She was about to punch the person when she stopped, listening to his voice "Joonie oppa" she said tears building in her eyes.

She hugged him while crying. "Shh, don't cry" he said "let's talk inside if someone saw me it will create a problem for you" she nodded and they went inside unaware that someone was watching them with burning eyes.

Namjoon was her elder brother but he left the family because he wanted to create his own gang which his father disapproved. So he left the house and now he was back after years. Jungkook knew about it but he didn't knew him by face.

"How are you oppa? Why didn't you came to see me once. I missed you so much" her tears flowing after seeing her brother

"Don't cry, i came to know you got married so i had to come." He said wiping her tears while Jungkook cluched on driving wheel making his knuckles white.

"Are you happy, is he treating you well." She nodded her head not wanting to make him worry.

"You should come back oppa, everyone misses you dad will approve you trust me" she said holding his hand.

He shook his head "i will come back i promise but when it is the right time" she nodded her head understanding him.

"When are you going to leave" she asked him
"After a week" she nodded "can i meet you till then" he nodded giving her his number.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone that we met" he asked her "i promise"

He kissed her head and left while she sat there looking at him.

Jungkook left towards home in anger. She decided to go back not knowing what was waiting for her.

They didn't knew their life was going to get completely changed after this.

Like.    Comment.    Share!!!
_________________________________________________
Hope you liked the story
Don't forget to vote