²⁶

TWO  WEEKS  LATER

TWO  WEEKS  LATER

I was working inside my office when the door opened and Uncle came inside. I got up and greeted him.

We started talking about business for about an hour. He took out his cigarette and lighted it. He gave me his phone making me confused.

I took the phone in my hands and was shocked to see Haelyn and I kissing in the garden i put back my emotionless face and looked at him.

"So what does this mean?" I asked him

He took a long puff "do you love her?"

I sighed "she is my wife. Can't i kiss her?" I asked back.

"Yes i know she is your wife. But you told me you don't love her then what is this. I have told you before before your enemies take the advantage of your weakness kill it before them"

( I know you keep an eye on me and trust me i would have killed if it was some other person. But you know my mom is my weakness and you'll do anything to make me as you want but i won't let it happen. Not until I'm alive )

"Yes, and nothing can be my weakness. I'll never let that happen. And talking about Haelyn as you know Arlet can't give me a heir and i need my heir to make this mafia league continue. I can't touch Sol as i promised Lucas when he was about to die. So i need to take Haelyn under my control to give me a heir"

"That is good to listen. I'll give you a month for this baby only then i will think you are doing this for a heir. If not you'll divorce her"

I nodded my head. He left my office while i walked him to car.

I need to talk to Haelyn about baby.
Does she want a baby?
If she doesn't want i can't force her can I?
No, I'll never. I need to think about something.

I went back to home at past twelve and entered Haelyn's room to see her reading a book. She ran towards me and i held her in my arms. I pulled her lips in mine and kissed her "jump" i mumbled and she wrapped her legs around my waist making me hold her tight.

I laid her on bed still kissing her. She hit my chest and i left her letting her breath.

"Are you horny?" She asked looking at my pants.
I held her hands making her look at me "do you want a child?"
She caressed my cheeks "do you want a child" she questioned me back making me nod my head.
"Then i also want a child" she said making me kiss her head.

I looked at her to see her only in t-shirt covering her thighs making me smirk.

I got up and locked the door and removed my shoes and socks. Slowly my every piece of cloth joining the floor.

I laid her back on bed and and pulled out her t-shirt and now she was left in undergarments. "You are so beautiful" I looked at her body
"Am i" she asked back.

"Shall i show you"
"Yes please"

I locked my lips with her and started moving my hands on her body  making her moan in my mouth "get ready, I'm going to love you whole night" i said between the kiss.

She wrapped her arms around me and the night passed on.

"I love you so much" i said falling beside her. She looked at me with her half closed eyes with a smile "love you too". I turned towards her kissing her forehead "are you okay" she nodded her head snuggling into my chest making me hold her tight. "Shall we take a bath" she nodded her head and i picked her in my arms walking towards the washroom.

I sat on the foor with her in my lap i got the shampoo and started cleaning her hair. I put her on the floor and cleaned her body.

I cleaned myself and made her sit on bed. I started drying her hair and tied it with ribbon. I changed the sheets and laid beside her hugging her bare skin.

I started caressing her hair and she snuggled in my chest drifting to dreamland.

I couldn't get any sleep. I can't tell Haelyn about Uncle. I need to get her pregnant in this one month. I know uncle will still not keep quiet as he surely thinks i like her. But i need to get this thing done and then think about what to do next.

I need to know what uncle is planning to do next. If only he had not been among the persons i love. I always thought of him as my dad, as he was the second person after my mom whom i loved and believed till Haelyn came in my life.

He can do anything to me and i won't say a word but if he does anything to my wife then i will no longer be the jungkook for him but the dragon whom no one in the underworld wants to mess with.

I kept looking at Haelyn's sleeping face till my eyelids felt heavy and i slept.

Like. Comment. Share
.............................................