It was already morning Haelyn opened her eyes to see Zoin snuggled into her. She chuckled and kissed his head.

"Wake up bean, you will get late for school"
He opened his eyes and sat up "good morning"

"Morning little one, you should wash up otherwise you will be late for school" he nodded and went to his room while she went inside the washroom.

She changed into cargo pants and shirt and got ready for college.

As she came to the dining table she saw Jungkook along with Mrs. Jeon and Zoin.

"Good morning" she greeted them
"Good morning, come sit beside me" Mrs. Jeon said "are you going to college" Haelyn nodded not sure if they will let her.

"Okay have your breakfast and Jungkook will drop you"
"Liam will drop her, I have some work " Jungkook said eating his breakfast

"She is your wife not Liam's. Eat your breakfast and drop her" Mrs Jeon said

Sol came out with breakfast and Haelyn helped her. After they were done Jungkook told Haelyn that he was waiting outside.

She came out with Zoin and they drove off.

"Are you also going to school" Zoin asked her sitting on her lap and she nodded

"Appa why did you marry a small girl who goes to school. That means i can also get married" he asked his dad

"No bun, she is not a small girl. And when you grow a little you can also marry"

"Then why does she go to school"

"Big girls also go to school" Zoin nodded

Soon they reached his school and they dropped him.

When they reach her college "you don't need to pick me, i will come with Noa"

"Okay" she came out to see Noa waiting for her they hugged and went inside while he drove off.

"Did something happen last night" Noa teased her"shut up Noa, nothing is going to happen between us never" "bet, you will fall for him soon" "in your dreams"
They went towards their class.

It was already three in the evening. They were walking out of campus when Haelyn's eyes fell on Rolls Royce Black Badge Cullinan.

"Isn't it Jungkook's car?" Noa looked at her confused "why is he here"

"He is your husband, obviously he has come to pick you" Noa said

"I told him not to come. Why does he always do the opposite of what i tell him"

Her phone buzzed and she took her phone out to see him calling "come fast i don't have enough time"
"Who told you to come"
"Mom" he sighed

She bid her goodbye to Noa and came inside the car. The drive was silent as no one talked. After 10 minutes of driving they reached home.