²⁸

I woke up in the morning to see my baby snuggled in my chest

I woke up in the morning to see my baby snuggled in my chest. I pulled her in my arms and placed my lips on her pouted lips making her open her eyes with a smile.

"Morning muffin"
"Morning kook" she rubbed her eyes with fist.

I got up and carried her in my arms making her hold my neck.

I entered inside washroom and made her stand on her feet. I gave her the brush and we started brushing our teeth. She motioned me to bend towards her and when i put my face in front of her she put the toothpaste on my nose and giggled making me smile at her childish behaviour.

I hugged her from behind my clothed member pocking her ass making her laugh. We completed brushing and cleaned our mouth. While i kept hugging her from behind.

"Leave me Jungkook, i need to shower. You are horny in the morning but please I'm sore from last night"
"I won't early in the morning let's keep that for night"

I carried her inside bathtub while she sat between my legs. I started cleaning her hair making her put head on my chest. I completed washing her hair and drying it and she put it into a bun.

She got up and sat behind me my back hitting her chest. She applied shampoo on my hair and cleaned it. We sat there for sometime cleaning our body when i threw my boxers and made her sit on my lap facing me.

I put my lips on her soft ones and kissed her slowly. She wrapped her arms around me kissing me back. I got up with her in my arms and came out of washroom still kissing her. I left her lips after making them swollen (proud of myself).

We wore clothes and came down to eat breakfast.

"Where are maids" she looked around
"They come in the morning and clean the house and leave"
"Who is going to cook. Me?" She pointed at herself
I shook my head " i can't let you burn your hand again. So tell me what you want to eat I'll cook"
"Can you cook" she looked at me not believing
"Yes, what do you take me for"
"Hmmm, anything just make it fast I'm hungry"

I nodded at her and made some pancakes with some eggs and cleaned strawberries.

I put them in four plates when Liam and Arlo came inside and sat on chairs with her.

We ate our breakfast and left for a drive around the city. Haelyn put her face near window making her hair fall back, sunlight fell on her face making her look beautiful.

We stopped the car near icecream parlour because she had to eat an icecream. She went inside with Liam and Arlo while i opened my laptop and started working. She allowed me to work when I was in the car or mansion but i can't work when I'm out with her.