³⁵

I came back diving straight to the mansion my tears betraying me

I came back diving straight to the mansion my tears betraying me. I took deep breaths to calm myself down. It's not just me now but another soul who completely depends on me.
I can't let anything happen to me.

I came out of the car and went to my room laying in bed while my tears started trickling down again. I heard the door opening sound making me wipe my tears quickly.

I looked up to see Jungkook, he walked towards me and sat in bed, he tried to touch me when i slapped him making his head turn to the side "don't touch me Jeon, i hate your touches, it's not your fault but mine that i gave you my everything but you don't deserve. I'm here because I'll give you the child after giving birth and go back to my parents house"

"Velvet, listen to me---" he tried to touch me again making me slap him on the same cheek "i said don't touch me. It makes me feel pathetic. You have prepared the divorce papers right, I'll be waiting to sign them and then leave. Don't worry when i give birth I'll tell oppa to give you this child because i hate your everything. But i can't hate this child so I can't abort taking his life because he is innocent. Never come again in my room till I'm here"

I left him there and walked towards the washroom.

I was happy that i didn't had to leave her but my heart broke at the same time thinking she listened everything

I was happy that i didn't had to leave her but my heart broke at the same time thinking she listened everything. I left Uncle inside and ran after her without thinking twice.

She drove off making me chase her to make sure she is safe. I parked the car in mansion and went after her in her room to see her laying on her stomach crying.

I tried to hold her but she slapped me twice and i knew i deserve it. She started walking towards washroom but suddenly i felt her breathing heavily making me turn towards her. She had clutched her heart and tears streaming down her face. She was about to fall when i catched her not caring if she slaps me again.

She clutched on shirt "i ca-can-can't bre-breath"
"Bub, take deep breaths come on you are my strong baby you can do it" i panicked seeing her state
"Ahhhhhhh my hea-heart is pa-pain-paining" she cried out loud making me worried i started rubbing her chest but she was having the worst panic attack i have ever seen.