³⁰

I opened my eyes to see my husband sleeping with a pout

I opened my eyes to see my husband sleeping with a pout. How cute does he look while sleeping. But once he is awake he is a devil.

He looks like a baby while sleeping. I pecked the mole near his lower lip making him snuggle in my chest. I wrapped my arms around him to let him sleep as he was working till morning.

I had opened my eyes at four thirty-five to see him working on his laptop. I didn't tell him anything because i can understand he has a lot of work especially when he is away.

I should take care of his health. I messaged Arlo to get vitamin tablets along with some fruits. He needs to eat a lot as he doesn't sleep much. I'm really worried about his health. If i had known that he needs to work here too and won't get any sleep i would have rejected this honeymoon trip. Nothing comes before his health.

I could see the dark circles making me believe he doesn't get good sleep and works for late night. The same case is with Arlo and Liam they also don't take care of their health.

I sat like this for about an hour when he opened his eyes and looked at me with his beautiful smile. I put my lips on his without moving and none of us moved.

We stared into each other's eyes getting lost in them. He put his hand on my cheek caressing it softly.

I put my hand on his above my cheek "Jungkook let's go back"
He looked at me confused
"Why love, are you not enjoying?"

I shook my head
"It's not about that, look at yourself, you are not taking care of your health. You sleep in morning. You don't get any rest"
"I'm perfectly fine. And it's my daily routine"
I shook my head " no, you atleast sleep there but here you don't get even four hours of sleep"
"I'm fine you worry a lot. Should i pull out?"
I nodded at him and he slowly pulled out from my body.

I got this weird feeling from morning and i knew something was going to happen making me worried.

He took me in his arms and i told him to brush my teeth as i was not feeling to do anything. He bathed me and dried my hair and made me wear my clothes.

We went down as started eating breakfast, i didn't know what i kept eating looking at nowhere. I think I'm worried about nothing. I can ask him to sleep after breakfast. I looked at Jungkook as i felt his eyes on me and gave him a small smile.

As we completed our breakfast i went to kitchen as Arlo had kept the medicine in drawer. I got a glass of water with the medicine in my hand giving them to Jungkook who looked at me confused "vitamins, atleast take them" he nodded without saying anything and i pushed the tablet out from its cover and Jungkook gulped it down.

Jungkook told me go back inside room as he had to discuss something with Arlo and Liam.

I went to my room and looked out the window to see the huge forest. I kept looking outside when someone hugged me from behind making me flinch but got relaxed when his smell entered my nostrils.