³³

I opened my eyes due to some movements and saw my honeybunch trying to pull me out

I opened my eyes due to some movements and saw my honeybunch trying to pull me out. I pulled out slowly making her hiss. "Is it still painful?"
"A little" she said and turned towards the window and pulled curtains to slide. I hugged her from behind and covered her with sheets placing my head on her shoulder giving her a peck.

I started caressing her stomach while she looked out of the window towards the lake. A huge fish jumped beside our window in the lake making her move a little back and i chuckled.

She turned back towards me and placed her lips on mine with a smile. She started moving her lips slowly on mine her hand moving down to my thigh making me part my lips and she entered her tongue inside my mouth.

I let her do everything while caressing her stomach and she pulled out after a minute and put her head on my chest.

"Should we shower?" I asked her to which she shook her head
"Why bub, are you okay, should i call the doctor?"
"I'm fine. I just want to stay like this. It's so calm here"

I kissed her head. My one hand caressing her stomach and another playing with her hair. We sat in the same position for about an hour and i picked her up in the bathroom, my men had already put toiletries and other stuff along with our clothes and food.

I cleaned our bodies and dried her long hair putting it into a bun. I put her back in bed with her back hitting the headboard.

"Don't we have clothes here?" She asked me as i didn't give her clothes as both of us were naked.
"Yes, but I don't want us to wear clothes till we eat breakfast"
"Why?" I shrugged.

She looked outside the window while i started making breakfast. I put the try on bed making her look at me. I slipped inside the sheets with her between my legs and put the tray on our legs.

I fed her till she made me stop and started eating myself as she put her head on my chest looking out. We came out at ten in the morning after wearing our clothes and sat near the lake.

She kept looking around with heart eyes and i kept looking at her with a smile. It started raining so i pulled her inside the hut.

"Please Jungkook, i will play for five minutes okay" she was telling me to let her play in the rain.
"No you'll get sick"
"But i do--" i cut her off by placing my lips on her kissing her.